Packaging & Shipping
1.Production Lead Time:
1. High Season (September to April): 30-40 days .
2. Low Season (May to August): around 18-25 days .
3. We will come up with a detailed production schedule for each order and this schedule will be a platform for onward communication between customers and us.
1. 30% down payment before production and balance before shipment.
2. We can offer different pricing of FOB, CIF and C&F.
3. Cash, Ali Express Escrow, Paypal, West Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer and L/C are all available.
|Usage:||Bar, Hotel, Dining Room, Outdoor|
What are the best practices for assembling and maintaining outdoor furniture with glass tops?
Assembling and maintaining outdoor furniture with glass tops requires careful attention to ensure proper installation and long-term durability. Here are some best practices to consider:
1. Assembling Outdoor Furniture:
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully when assembling outdoor furniture with glass tops. Ensure that all parts are correctly aligned and securely fastened to prevent any instability or accidents.
2. Handle with Care:
When handling glass tops, wear protective gloves and take care to avoid dropping or banging them against hard surfaces. Glass can be fragile, so handle it with caution to prevent cracks or damage.
3. Use Protective Pads or Cushions:
Place protective pads or cushions between the glass top and the frame to prevent direct contact and reduce the risk of scratches or chipping. These pads also help provide stability and prevent the glass from sliding or shifting.
4. Avoid Excessive Weight or Pressure:
Avoid placing excessive weight or applying strong pressure on the glass top. Glass can be susceptible to breaking or cracking under heavy loads or impact. Use caution when placing objects on the surface and avoid sitting or standing on the glass top.
5. Clean Regularly:
Regularly clean the glass top using a mild glass cleaner and a soft, non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can scratch or damage the glass. Wipe away any spills or debris promptly to prevent staining.
6. Protect from Extreme Temperatures:
Avoid exposing outdoor furniture with glass tops to extreme temperature changes. Sudden temperature variations can cause the glass to expand or contract, leading to potential cracking or breakage. Consider using protective covers or moving the furniture to a shaded area during extreme weather conditions.
7. Inspect for Damage:
Regularly inspect the glass top for any signs of damage, such as cracks, chips, or loose fittings. If you notice any issues, address them promptly. Repair or replace the glass as necessary to maintain the integrity and safety of the furniture.
8. Store During Winter or Inclement Weather:
If possible, store outdoor furniture with glass tops indoors or in a covered area during the winter or periods of inclement weather. This protects the glass from potential damage caused by freezing temperatures, snow, or heavy rain.
9. Follow Safety Guidelines:
Adhere to safety guidelines provided by the manufacturer and any local regulations regarding the use and maintenance of outdoor furniture with glass tops. These guidelines may include weight restrictions, recommended cleaning methods, or other specific instructions to ensure safe and proper use.
By following these best practices, you can assemble and maintain outdoor furniture with glass tops effectively, promoting longevity and enjoyment of your outdoor living space.
How can I make my outdoor furniture more comfortable with accessories?
If you’re looking to enhance the comfort of your outdoor furniture, there are various accessories you can consider. Here are some ways to make your outdoor furniture more comfortable:
1. Cushions and Pillows: Adding cushions and pillows is one of the easiest ways to make outdoor seating more comfortable. Look for cushions specifically designed for outdoor use, as they are typically made with durable and weather-resistant materials. Choose cushions and pillows in soft, water-resistant fabrics that complement your outdoor décor.
2. Outdoor Rugs: Placing an outdoor rug beneath your furniture can add both comfort and style to your outdoor space. Outdoor rugs provide a soft surface underfoot, making the seating area more inviting. Opt for rugs made from materials that can withstand outdoor conditions, such as polypropylene or natural fibers like sisal or jute.
3. Umbrellas or Shade Sails: If your outdoor space is exposed to direct sunlight, consider adding umbrellas or shade sails to provide shade and relief from the sun’s rays. This can help create a more comfortable and enjoyable seating area, especially during hot summer days. Look for umbrellas or shade sails that are adjustable and made from UV-resistant materials.
4. Outdoor Curtains: Installing outdoor curtains around your seating area can add privacy, create a sense of enclosure, and provide shade. Choose curtains made from outdoor-rated fabrics that are resistant to fading and mildew. You can also opt for sheer curtains to allow for airflow while still providing some privacy.
5. Mosquito Netting: If you frequently deal with mosquitoes or other insects, consider using mosquito netting around your outdoor furniture. This can help create a bug-free zone, allowing you and your guests to relax comfortably without being bothered by pests. Look for netting that is specifically designed for outdoor use and easy to install.
6. Outdoor Throw Blankets: For cooler evenings or during transitional seasons, provide cozy comfort by offering outdoor throw blankets. These can be made from weather-resistant materials or outdoor-friendly fabrics that are easy to clean. Place the blankets on the back of chairs or in a basket nearby for guests to use as needed.
7. Outdoor Lighting: Proper lighting can contribute to the overall comfort and ambiance of your outdoor space. Install outdoor lighting fixtures such as string lights, lanterns, or sconces to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. This will not only enhance the comfort but also extend the usability of your outdoor furniture into the evening hours.
Remember to choose accessories that are specifically designed for outdoor use and can withstand the elements. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the accessories will help ensure their longevity and continued comfort.
Are there any eco-friendly options available for outdoor furniture?
Yes, there are several eco-friendly options available for outdoor furniture that prioritize sustainability and minimize environmental impact. Here are some eco-friendly options to consider:
1. Recycled Plastic: Outdoor furniture made from recycled plastic, such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), is a popular eco-friendly choice. This material is derived from post-consumer plastic waste, including plastic bottles and containers, and can be recycled again at the end of its life. Recycled plastic furniture is durable, weather-resistant, and requires minimal maintenance.
2. Sustainably Sourced Wood: If you prefer the natural look of wood, opt for outdoor furniture made from sustainably sourced wood, such as teak or eucalyptus. Look for certification labels like FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) to ensure the wood is harvested responsibly from well-managed forests. These types of wood are known for their durability and resistance to weathering.
3. Bamboo: Bamboo is a fast-growing and renewable resource that can be used to create outdoor furniture. It is a durable and lightweight material that offers a natural and tropical aesthetic. Bamboo furniture is often treated to enhance its weather resistance and longevity.
4. Aluminum: Aluminum is a highly recyclable material that is commonly used in outdoor furniture. Look for furniture made from recycled or responsibly sourced aluminum. It is lightweight, rust-resistant, and requires minimal maintenance.
5. Natural Fiber Wicker: Wicker furniture made from natural fibers, such as rattan or seagrass, is another eco-friendly option. These materials are renewable and biodegradable. Look for furniture that uses natural fiber wicker and avoids synthetic or PVC-based wicker.
6. Upcycled or Reclaimed Materials: Consider outdoor furniture made from upcycled or reclaimed materials, such as reclaimed wood or repurposed metal. These options give a new life to materials that would otherwise go to waste and contribute to landfill waste reduction.
7. Minimalist Designs and Longevity: Opting for minimalist designs and furniture with long lifespans can also be eco-friendly. Choosing timeless pieces that are built to last reduces the need for frequent replacements and helps minimize waste.
When looking for eco-friendly outdoor furniture, it’s important to research the materials, production processes, and certifications associated with the products. Look for eco-labels or certifications that indicate the furniture meets specific environmental standards.
By choosing eco-friendly outdoor furniture, you can create a sustainable and environmentally conscious outdoor space.
editor by CX 2023-10-20