|Description||Oriental Furniture 12″ Meditating Buddha Statue for ourdoor statue|
|Material||High Quality polyresin(resin)|
|Packing way||1pc/polyfoam/inner box,36pcs/carton|
|Function||Suitable for home,table and garden decoration|
|Safty test||all material and paint are confirmed to ASTM and EN 71-3 with non-toxic|
|Sample time||within 7 days (OEM and ODM: 10 days)|
|Sample fee||free if we have existing sample (OEM and ODM: $20.00-25.00 per inch)|
|Sample freight||afford by customers|
|Delivery time||35-45 days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment term||30% as deposit,70% again copy of B/L or L/C at sight|
Factory production process
Why choose us?
1.Holding Over 15 Years of Experience with Various Certificates
2.Factory price with Fast delivery time, best after-sale service.
3.Trusted Supplier by Kmart, Ross, Kirkland’s, Kaufland and Norma
4.Supported by 300 Workers and 25 R&D Staff
5.Full Quality Inspections, and Meeting BV, TuV and SGS Standards
6.Environment-friendly for Sustainable Development
7.New Designed Products in Less than 10 Days
Q: Are you a factory or trading Company?
A: We are a factory.
Q. Where is your factory located? How can I visit you?
A: Our factory locates in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
You can fly to HangZhou International Air Port or HangZhou air port, and we will pick you up.
Welcome to visit us!
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are honered to offer you sample.
Q: How do your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is 1st priority. We always attach CHINAMFG importance to quality controling from raw material to shipping. Our factory has gained TUV Rheinland and BSCI certificates.
|Usage:||Home Decoration, Art & Collection, Holiday Gifts|
What are some tips for arranging outdoor furniture around a fire pit or outdoor kitchen?
Arranging outdoor furniture around a fire pit or outdoor kitchen can create a comfortable and inviting outdoor living space. Here are some tips to consider when arranging your furniture:
1. Consider the Focal Point:
Identify the focal point of your outdoor space, whether it’s a fire pit or an outdoor kitchen. Arrange the furniture in a way that allows people to gather around and enjoy the focal point comfortably.
2. Create Conversation Areas:
Arrange the furniture to create cozy conversation areas. Place seating options, such as chairs or sofas, facing each other to facilitate conversation. Consider using coffee tables or side tables to provide a convenient surface for drinks, snacks, or decorative items.
3. Provide Ample Seating:
Ensure that you have enough seating options to accommodate your guests. Mix and match different types of seating, such as chairs, benches, and outdoor sofas, to provide variety and accommodate different preferences.
4. Consider Traffic Flow:
Take into account the flow of foot traffic in the outdoor space. Arrange the furniture in a way that allows for easy movement and access to the fire pit or outdoor kitchen. Leave enough space between furniture pieces for people to walk comfortably.
5. Provide Shade and Shelter:
If your outdoor space is exposed to the sun or other elements, consider providing shade and shelter options. This can be done through umbrellas, pergolas, or outdoor canopies. Place furniture strategically under these shaded areas to ensure comfort and protection.
6. Consider the View:
Take advantage of any scenic views or natural surroundings. Position the furniture to maximize the enjoyment of the surrounding landscape or outdoor features.
7. Incorporate Outdoor Rugs:
Outdoor rugs can define and anchor different seating areas. They also add a touch of comfort and style to the outdoor space. Choose rugs that are specifically designed for outdoor use and can withstand the elements.
8. Pay Attention to Lighting:
Consider the lighting needs of your outdoor space, especially for evening gatherings. Incorporate ambient lighting options such as string lights, lanterns, or pathway lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
9. Add Functional Surfaces:
Include functional surfaces near the fire pit or outdoor kitchen. This can be in the form of side tables, countertops, or built-in ledges. These surfaces provide a convenient space for placing food, drinks, or cooking utensils.
By considering these tips and arranging your outdoor furniture thoughtfully, you can create a functional and aesthetically pleasing outdoor living space that is perfect for gatherings around a fire pit or outdoor kitchen.
Are there any space-saving outdoor furniture options for small patios or balconies?
Yes, there are several space-saving outdoor furniture options available specifically designed for small patios or balconies. These furniture pieces are designed to maximize functionality while taking up minimal space. Here are some popular options:
1. Folding Furniture:
Folding furniture is a versatile choice for small outdoor spaces. Folding chairs, tables, and benches can be easily folded and stored when not in use, allowing you to create more space when needed.
2. Stackable Furniture:
Stackable chairs or stools are practical for compact spaces. These chairs can be stacked and stored vertically, minimizing the footprint. Look for lightweight and durable materials such as aluminum or plastic.
3. Wall-Mounted Furniture:
Consider wall-mounted tables or benches that can be folded down when needed and folded up against the wall when not in use. This option is ideal for balconies where floor space is limited.
4. Hanging Chairs or Hammocks:
If you have a sturdy overhead structure, hanging chairs or hammocks can provide comfortable seating options without taking up floor space. They can be easily installed and removed as needed.
5. Compact Bistro Sets:
Bistro sets are designed for small outdoor spaces. They typically consist of a small table and two chairs, providing a cozy and functional seating area without overwhelming the space.
6. Built-In Seating:
Consider built-in benches or seating options that can be integrated into your patio or balcony design. These can be customized to fit the available space and provide storage compartments underneath for additional functionality.
7. Multifunctional Furniture:
Look for furniture pieces that serve multiple purposes. For example, ottomans or coffee tables with hidden storage can double as seating or provide a place to keep cushions or other outdoor accessories.
8. Vertical Gardens:
If floor space is limited, vertical gardens or hanging planters can add greenery and enhance the ambiance of your small outdoor space without taking up valuable floor space.
When shopping for space-saving outdoor furniture, consider the dimensions, materials, and functionality of each piece. Take accurate measurements of your patio or balcony to ensure the furniture will fit comfortably. Additionally, consider the weather resistance and durability of the materials used, especially if your outdoor space is exposed to the elements.
By selecting the right space-saving furniture options, you can create a functional and enjoyable outdoor space, even with limited square footage.
What are the key features to consider when shopping for outdoor furniture?
When shopping for outdoor furniture, there are several key features to consider to ensure you choose the right pieces for your needs and preferences. Here are the key features to keep in mind:
1. Material: The material of the outdoor furniture is crucial as it determines its durability, resistance to the elements, and maintenance requirements. Common materials include teak, aluminum, wrought iron, HDPE wicker, steel, and recycled plastic. Consider the weather conditions, level of maintenance you’re willing to invest, and the desired aesthetic when selecting the material.
2. Comfort: Outdoor furniture should be comfortable for you and your guests to enjoy. Look for features such as ergonomic design, supportive cushions, and adjustable elements like reclining chairs or ottomans. Test the furniture in person, if possible, to ensure it provides the desired level of comfort.
3. Style and Design: Outdoor furniture comes in a variety of styles and designs to suit different tastes and outdoor aesthetics. Consider the overall style of your outdoor space and choose furniture that complements it. Whether you prefer modern, traditional, rustic, or eclectic designs, select furniture that enhances the visual appeal of your patio, deck, or garden.
4. Size and Scale: Before purchasing outdoor furniture, measure the available space and consider the scale of the furniture in relation to the area. Oversized furniture can make a small space feel cramped, while furniture that is too small may look out of place. Ensure the furniture fits well and allows for comfortable movement around it.
5. Functionality: Think about how you plan to use your outdoor space and choose furniture that caters to those needs. Whether you want a dining set for outdoor meals, a lounge area for relaxation, or versatile pieces that can serve multiple purposes, prioritize functionality when selecting outdoor furniture.
6. Maintenance Requirements: Different types of outdoor furniture have varying maintenance requirements. Consider the level of maintenance you’re willing to undertake. Some materials may require regular cleaning, staining, or protective treatments, while others are low-maintenance and only need occasional cleaning. Choose furniture that aligns with your maintenance preferences and capabilities.
7. Budget: Set a budget for your outdoor furniture purchase and consider the quality and longevity of the furniture within that budget. While affordability is important, prioritize quality and durability to ensure your outdoor furniture lasts for years to come.
By considering these key features when shopping for outdoor furniture, you can make informed decisions and select pieces that meet your needs, style, and budget.
editor by CX 2023-11-07