Bioclimatic pergolas from CHINAMFG are the perfect way to bring the CHINAMFG of indoors to your garden or patio. Available with rotating louvred ,
these all-weather aluminium pergolas are durable, luxurious and give you complete control over ventilation, light and shade.
Customize an exclusive CHINAMFG pergola for your home !!!
|Material||Aluminium alloy 6005 T5|
|Finish||Powder coated (warranty 5 years) & PVDF (waranty 10 years)|
|Colors||Standard color RAL7012, 7016, 9005, 9016, also other colors is available|
|Rainfall intensity||0.04 to 0.05 l/s/m2|
|Snow load||Up to 180 kg/m2 or more|
|Wind resistance||Up to 180-240 km/h for closed blades|
|Delivery time||Usual 15-20 days after payment received and drawings confirmed|
|Optional accessories||Electric Side curtain/Sliding Glass Door/LED Light/Wind and rain sensor/Heater, etc|
1. WHAT IS MATERIAL OF YOUR PERGOLA MADE OF?
The material of beam, post and beam are all aluminium alloy 6005 T5
The material of accessories are all stainless steel 304 and brass h59
2. WHAT IS THE LONGEST SPAN OF YOUR LOUVRE BLADES?
The maximum span of our louver blades is 5m without any sagging.
3. CAN IT BE MOUNTED TO THE WALL OF HOUSE?
Yes, our CHINAMFG pergola can be attached to an existing wall
4. WHAT’S COLORS DO YOU HAVE ?
Usual 4 standard color of RAL 7012, 7016, 9005, 9016
Also it is available custom colours from RAL color or customers’ sample color.
5. WHAT’S THE SIZE OF PERGOLA DO YOU DO ?
We are the factory, so usual we custom CHINAMFG any sizes according to customers’ request.
6. WHAT’S THE RAINFALL INTENSITY, SNOW LOAD AND WIND RESISTANCE ?
Rainfall intensity: 0.04 to 0.05 l/s/m2
Snow load: Up to 180 kg/m2
Wind resistance: Up to 180-240 km/h for closed blades
|Frame Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Sail Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
How do I keep outdoor furniture from getting blown away during windy weather?
Preventing outdoor furniture from getting blown away during windy weather requires taking certain precautions to secure the furniture and minimize the risk of damage or displacement. Here are some effective methods:
1. Choose Heavy and Sturdy Furniture:
Opt for outdoor furniture that is heavy and sturdy. Furniture with a solid construction and a low center of gravity is less likely to be blown away by strong winds. Materials such as cast iron or solid wood can provide better stability.
2. Anchor the Furniture:
Secure the furniture to the ground or a fixed structure using anchors or tie-downs. Anchoring systems, such as straps, cables, or stakes, can be attached to the furniture and anchored to the ground or nearby structures to prevent movement or tipping over.
3. Use Sandbags or Weights:
Place sandbags or weights on the base or legs of the furniture to add extra stability. The additional weight helps keep the furniture grounded and reduces the chances of it being blown away by strong winds.
4. Position Furniture Strategically:
Consider the placement of the furniture in your outdoor space. Position it in areas that are sheltered or surrounded by windbreaks, such as walls, fences, or trees. These natural barriers help reduce the impact of wind and provide some protection to the furniture.
5. Fold and Store:
If your outdoor furniture is foldable or collapsible, consider folding and storing it indoors or in a secure storage area during periods of strong winds. This eliminates the risk of damage and ensures the furniture remains intact.
6. Use Windproof Accessories:
Utilize windproof accessories designed specifically for outdoor furniture. These may include clips, straps, or fasteners that secure cushions, covers, or other removable parts of the furniture, preventing them from being blown away or displaced.
7. Store Removable Cushions and Accessories:
During windy weather, remove cushions, pillows, or other accessories from the outdoor furniture and store them indoors. Lightweight items are more susceptible to being blown away, and storing them safely prevents damage or loss.
8. Monitor Weather Forecasts:
Stay informed about weather conditions and forecasts in your area. If strong winds or severe weather are expected, take proactive measures to secure the outdoor furniture in advance.
9. Regular Maintenance:
Maintain your outdoor furniture regularly to ensure its stability and durability. Tighten any loose fittings, repair damaged parts, and replace worn-out components to keep the furniture in optimal condition.
By implementing these measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of outdoor furniture being blown away during windy weather, protecting your investment and ensuring the safety of your outdoor space.
Are there any innovative outdoor furniture designs or trends to consider?
Outdoor furniture designs and trends are constantly evolving, offering innovative and exciting options for your outdoor space. Here are some notable designs and trends to consider:
1. Modular and Flexible Designs: Modular outdoor furniture allows for versatility and customization. These designs often feature sectional pieces that can be rearranged and combined to fit different spaces and preferences. Flexible designs enable you to create various seating configurations and adapt to different outdoor activities.
2. Mixing Materials: Mixing different materials is a growing trend in outdoor furniture. Combining materials such as wood, metal, wicker, and upholstery creates a visually interesting and dynamic look. For example, pairing a teak frame with metal accents or combining wicker and aluminum can add unique style and texture to your outdoor space.
3. Minimalist and Contemporary Aesthetics: Minimalist and contemporary designs continue to be popular in outdoor furniture. Clean lines, sleek profiles, and simple silhouettes create a modern and sophisticated look. Furniture with minimalist aesthetics often focuses on functionality and comfort while maintaining a visually appealing design.
4. Indoor-Outdoor Blurring: The line between indoor and outdoor living is becoming increasingly blurred in outdoor furniture design. Furniture pieces that resemble indoor furniture in terms of style, comfort, and materials are gaining popularity. This trend allows for seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces, creating a cohesive and harmonious environment.
5. Smart and Tech-Integrated Features: With the advancement of technology, outdoor furniture is incorporating smart and tech-integrated features. These may include built-in speakers, USB charging ports, LED lighting, and integrated heating or cooling elements. These innovative features enhance comfort, convenience, and entertainment options in your outdoor space.
6. Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Materials: There is a growing emphasis on sustainability in outdoor furniture design. Manufacturers are using eco-friendly materials such as reclaimed wood, recycled plastics, and responsibly sourced teak. Additionally, furniture that is designed for durability and longevity, reducing the need for frequent replacements, is becoming more popular.
7. Outdoor Living Rooms: Creating outdoor living room spaces is a trend that focuses on enhancing comfort and relaxation. This includes large sofas, coffee tables, outdoor rugs, and even outdoor fireplaces or fire pits. Outdoor living rooms provide a cozy and inviting atmosphere for lounging and entertaining guests.
8. Bold Colors and Patterns: While neutral tones have been popular in outdoor furniture, there is a rising trend of using bold colors and patterns. Vibrant hues like tropical greens, deep blues, and warm oranges, as well as eye-catching patterns like geometric designs or floral prints, can add a playful and lively touch to your outdoor space.
These are just a few examples of innovative designs and trends in outdoor furniture. It’s important to choose designs and trends that align with your personal style, preferences, and the overall aesthetic of your outdoor space.
How can I protect my outdoor furniture during the winter months?
Protecting your outdoor furniture during the winter months is crucial to ensure its longevity and keep it in good condition. Here are some tips to help you protect your outdoor furniture:
1. Clean and Prepare: Before winter arrives, thoroughly clean your outdoor furniture to remove any dirt, debris, or stains. Use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush or sponge. Rinse the furniture thoroughly and allow it to dry completely. Once clean, apply an appropriate protective finish or sealant if recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Store Indoors: If possible, consider storing your outdoor furniture indoors during the winter months. A garage, basement, or storage shed can provide protection from harsh winter weather. If space is limited, prioritize storing more delicate or valuable pieces, such as cushions or lightweight furniture, while heavier or more durable items may be left outside with proper coverings.
3. Use Furniture Covers: If storing your furniture indoors is not an option, use weather-resistant covers designed specifically for outdoor furniture. Look for covers made from durable materials that are waterproof, UV-resistant, and breathable. Properly cover each piece of furniture, including tables, chairs, and cushions, to keep them protected from snow, rain, and wind.
4. Elevate and Protect: When leaving furniture outside, elevate it from the ground to prevent moisture damage. Use furniture glides, blocks, or a raised platform to keep the furniture off the wet or frozen ground. Additionally, use furniture protectors or caps on the legs to prevent scratching or damage to delicate surfaces.
5. Remove Cushions and Fabric: If your outdoor furniture has removable cushions or fabric, it’s best to store them indoors during the winter. Clean the cushions thoroughly, allow them to dry completely, and store them in a dry and protected area. If storing indoors is not possible, use weather-resistant cushion storage bags or containers to keep them protected from moisture and pests.
6. Inspect and Maintain: Periodically check on your outdoor furniture during the winter months. Remove any accumulated snow or debris from the covers and ensure they are securely in place. Inspect the furniture for any signs of damage or wear and make any necessary repairs as soon as possible.
7. Avoid Excessive Weight: While it may be tempting to use your outdoor furniture as storage surfaces during the winter, it’s best to avoid placing heavy objects on them. Excessive weight can cause damage or warping, especially if the furniture is made from materials like wicker or plastic.
By following these tips, you can help protect your outdoor furniture during the winter months and extend its lifespan. Remember to always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for specific care instructions for your furniture.
editor by CX 2023-11-09