ZIQI CHINAMFG Screw Air Compressor Advantages:
A.80% components of CHINAMFG Compressor adopt global well known reliable brand to make sure the air compressor with high quality,durable,energy saving:
1.Core part:Germany GHH RAND screw air end ;
2.Motor:adopt Brazil WEG brand,the second biggest motor manufacturer in the world,IE4 energy saving standard 3 phase induction motor,IP55 protection;
3.Italian EURE oil air vessel ,the lead pressure vessel manufacturer in the world;
4.Italian Manuli oil tube ;
5.French Schneider electric system;
6.Sweden CHINAMFG bearings
The air compressor equiped the frequency inverter,to make the air compressor with variable speed drive [VSD].The principle of VSD is to adjust the motor rotation speed automatically according to the actual air consumption. The reduced system pressure decreases the total energy consumption of the whole system, which can reduce energy costs by 35% or more.
|Model||Air pressure||Max air displacement||Motor power||transmission||dimension||Weight||Noise||Outlet|
|GAS-55A VFC||0.7||7||102||10.9||385||75||55||direct drive &air cooling or water cooling||2150||1326||1766||1550||69±2||50|
*For other requirements,please contact the salesman.
Packaging & Shipping
Are you manufacturer?
ZIQI: Yes,we are professional air compressor manufacturer over 10 years and our factory located in ZheJiang .
How long is your air compressor warranty?
ZIQI: For 1 year.
Do you provide After- sales service parts?
ZIQI: Of course, We could provide easy- consumable spares.
How long could your air compressor be used?
ZIQI: Generally, more than 10 years.
How about your price?
ZIQI: Based on high quality, Our price is very competitive in this market all over the world.
How about your customer service?
ZIQI: For email, we could reply our customers’ emails within 2 hours.
Do you support OEM?
ZIQI: YES, and we also provide multiple models to select.
How to get quicker quotation?
When you send us inquiry, please confirm below information at the same time:
* What is the air displacement (m3/min,cfm/min)?
* What is the air pressure (mpa,bar,psi)?
* What is the voltage in your factory (v/p/Hz)?
* It is ok if you need air tank, air dryer and filters.
This information is helpful for us to check suitable equipment solution and quotation quickly.
|VSD Oil-Free Screw Air Compressor||Combined Screw Air Compressor||Two Stage Screw Air Compressor|
Bob Cui | Overseas Sale Manager
ZIQI Compressor(ZheJiang )Co.,Ltd
Add:No.280,Wangwei West Rd.Fengjing Industrial Park,Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n Dist.,ZheJiang ,CN.
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
What is the role of air compressors in power generation?
Air compressors play a significant role in power generation, supporting various operations and equipment within the industry. Here are some key roles of air compressors in power generation:
1. Combustion Air Supply:
Air compressors are used to supply compressed air for the combustion process in power generation. In fossil fuel power plants, such as coal-fired or natural gas power plants, compressed air is required to deliver a steady flow of air to the burners. The compressed air helps in the efficient combustion of fuel, enhancing the overall performance and energy output of the power plant.
2. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are utilized for instrumentation and control systems in power generation facilities. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate the flow of steam, water, and gases within the power plant. The reliable and precise control provided by compressed air ensures efficient and safe operation of various processes and equipment.
3. Cooling and Ventilation:
In power generation, air compressors are involved in cooling and ventilation applications. Compressed air is used to drive air-operated cooling fans and blowers, providing adequate airflow for cooling critical components such as generators, transformers, and power electronics. The compressed air also assists in maintaining proper ventilation in control rooms, substations, and other enclosed spaces, helping to dissipate heat and ensure a comfortable working environment.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and maintenance tasks in power generation facilities. Compressed air is utilized to blow away dust, dirt, and debris from equipment, machinery, and electrical panels. It helps in maintaining the cleanliness and optimal performance of various components, reducing the risk of equipment failure and improving overall reliability.
5. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
In power generation plants, air compressors provide the necessary compressed air for operating pneumatic tools and equipment. These tools include impact wrenches, pneumatic drills, grinders, and sandblasting equipment, which are utilized for installation, maintenance, and repair tasks. The high-pressure air generated by compressors enables efficient and reliable operation of these tools, enhancing productivity and reducing manual effort.
6. Nitrogen Generation:
Sometimes, air compressors are used in power generation for nitrogen generation. Compressed air is passed through a nitrogen generator system, which separates nitrogen from other components of air, producing a high-purity nitrogen gas stream. Nitrogen is commonly used in power plant applications, such as purging systems, blanketing in transformers, and generator cooling, due to its inert properties and low moisture content.
7. Start-up and Emergency Systems:
Air compressors are an integral part of start-up and emergency systems in power generation. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic starters for gas turbines, providing the initial rotation needed to start the turbine. In emergency situations, compressed air is also used to actuate emergency shutdown valves, safety systems, and fire suppression equipment, ensuring the safe operation and protection of the power plant.
Overall, air compressors contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of power generation facilities, supporting combustion processes, control systems, cooling, cleaning, and various other applications critical to the power generation industry.
How are air compressors utilized in pneumatic tools?
Air compressors play a crucial role in powering and operating pneumatic tools. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors are utilized in pneumatic tools:
Pneumatic tools rely on compressed air as their power source. The air compressor generates and stores compressed air, which is then delivered to the pneumatic tool through a hose or piping system. The compressed air provides the force necessary for the tool to perform various tasks.
Air Pressure Regulation:
Air compressors are equipped with pressure regulation systems to control the output pressure of the compressed air. Different pneumatic tools require different air pressure levels to operate optimally. The air compressor’s pressure regulator allows users to adjust the output pressure according to the specific requirements of the pneumatic tool being used.
Air Volume and Flow:
Air compressors provide a continuous supply of compressed air, ensuring a consistent air volume and flow rate for pneumatic tools. The air volume is typically measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM) and determines the tool’s performance capabilities. Higher CFM ratings indicate that the pneumatic tool can deliver more power and operate at a faster rate.
Pneumatic tools utilize compressed air to actuate their mechanical components. For example, an air-powered impact wrench uses compressed air to drive the tool’s internal hammer mechanism, generating high torque for fastening or loosening bolts and nuts. Similarly, air-powered drills, sanders, nail guns, and spray guns rely on compressed air to power their respective operations.
One of the significant advantages of pneumatic tools is their versatility, and air compressors enable this flexibility. A single air compressor can power a wide range of pneumatic tools, eliminating the need for separate power sources for each tool. This makes pneumatic tools a popular choice in various industries, such as automotive, construction, manufacturing, and woodworking.
Air compressors come in different sizes and configurations, offering varying degrees of portability. Smaller portable air compressors are commonly used in applications where mobility is essential, such as construction sites or remote locations. The portability of air compressors allows pneumatic tools to be used in various work environments without the constraints of being tethered to a fixed power source.
Overall, air compressors are integral to the functionality and operation of pneumatic tools. They provide the necessary power, air pressure regulation, and continuous airflow required for pneumatic tools to perform a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-11-16