8~12bar DIRECT-DRIVE OIL-FREE SCROLL AIR COMPRESSOR (PM VSD)
Precision air end(2 years warranty)
High precision, stiffness, and durable square air-end ensure max pressure 12bar.
IP67 protection level, F insulation level, Efficiency is improved 10%
PM motor & Variable frequency inverter
VSD soft no current impact. Inverter adjusts motor speed automatically, saving energy and long service life.
The motor is connected with the air-end directly, without THE belt, coupling, no need for adjustment, super low noise
Individual cooling fan
Low discharge compressed air temperature after cooled by an individual fan to ensure the low-pressure dew point.
Purity stainless steel air tank
Stainless Steel pipe and connection
Smart structure and advanced soundproof casing to reduce the noise to 49dB(A)
Intelligent PLC controller
Display operation situation of air-end
Remind maintenance timely
1. The orbiting scroll and fixed scroll housing are mated to create the compression chambers.
2. The continual movement of the orbiting scroll moves atmospheric air from the intake toward to the center, compressing the air into progressively smaller areas.
3. The continual movement of the orbiting scroll moves atmospheric air from the intake toward to the center, compressing the air into progressively smaller areas.
Hot Sale Products
2~10bar Oil-injected 7~16bar All-in-1 Small Single-phase
Screw Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor
2~40bar 100% Oil-free 8~12bar 100% Oil-free Diesel Engine Portable
Screw Air Compressor Scroll Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor
What we can supply:
* Oil-injected Screw Air Compressor (2~16 bar)
* All-in-1 Screw Air Compressor with Tank, Dryer, and Filters (7~16 bar)
* Single-phase Small Screw Air Compressor for Home use (8~10 bar)
* Water-injected Oil-free Screw Air Compressor (2~40 bar)
* Oil-free Scroll Air Compressor (8~12 bar)
* Diesel&Electric Engine Portable Screw Air Compressor (8~30 bar)
* Air Dryer, Air tank, Filters, and other Spare parts
|After-sales Service:||24*7 Online Services and Video Guide|
|Warranty:||1 Year for The Whole Machine & 2 Years for Air End|
|Installation Type:||Stationary Type|
|Product Name:||Oil-Free Scroll Air Compressor|
|Working Pressure:||8~12 Bar|
Can air compressors be used for painting and sandblasting?
Yes, air compressors can be used for both painting and sandblasting applications. Here’s a closer look at how air compressors are utilized for painting and sandblasting:
Air compressors are commonly used in painting processes, especially in automotive, industrial, and construction applications. Here’s how they are involved:
- Spray Guns: Air compressors power spray guns used for applying paint coatings. The compressed air atomizes the paint, creating a fine mist that can be evenly sprayed onto surfaces. The pressure and volume of the compressed air impact the spray pattern, coverage, and overall finish quality.
- Paint Mixers and Agitators: Compressed air is often used to power mixers and agitators that ensure proper blending of paint components. These devices use the compressed air to stir or circulate the paint, preventing settling and maintaining a consistent mixture.
- Airbrushing: Air compressors are essential for airbrushing techniques, which require precise control over airflow and pressure. Airbrushes are commonly used in artistic applications, such as illustrations, murals, and fine detailing work.
Air compressors play a crucial role in sandblasting operations, which involve propelling abrasive materials at high velocity to clean, etch, or prepare surfaces. Here’s how air compressors are used in sandblasting:
- Blasting Cabinets: Air compressors power blasting cabinets or booths, which are enclosed spaces where the sandblasting process takes place. The compressed air propels the abrasive media, such as sand or grit, through a nozzle or gun, creating a forceful stream that impacts the surface being treated.
- Abrasive Blasting Pots: Air compressors supply air to abrasive blasting pots or tanks that store and pressurize the abrasive media. The compressed air from the compressor enters the pot, pressurizing it and allowing for a controlled release of the abrasive material during the sandblasting process.
- Air Dryers and Filters: In sandblasting applications, it is crucial to have clean, dry air to prevent moisture and contaminants from affecting the abrasive blasting process and the quality of the surface being treated. Air compressors may be equipped with air dryers and filters to remove moisture, oil, and impurities from the compressed air.
When using air compressors for painting or sandblasting, it is important to consider factors such as the compressor’s pressure and volume output, the specific requirements of the application, and the type of tools or equipment being used. Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations to ensure the air compressor is suitable for the intended painting or sandblasting tasks.
Proper safety measures, such as wearing protective gear and following established protocols, should always be followed when working with air compressors for painting and sandblasting applications.
Can air compressors be used for medical and dental applications?
Yes, air compressors can be used for various medical and dental applications. Compressed air is a reliable and versatile utility in healthcare settings, providing power for numerous devices and procedures. Here are some common applications of air compressors in medical and dental fields:
1. Dental Tools:
Air compressors power a wide range of dental tools and equipment, such as dental handpieces, air syringes, air scalers, and air abrasion devices. These tools rely on compressed air to generate the necessary force and airflow for effective dental procedures.
2. Medical Devices:
Compressed air is used in various medical devices and equipment. For example, ventilators and anesthesia machines utilize compressed air to deliver oxygen and other gases to patients. Nebulizers, used for respiratory treatments, also rely on compressed air to convert liquid medications into a fine mist for inhalation.
3. Laboratory Applications:
Air compressors are used in medical and dental laboratories for various purposes. They power laboratory instruments, such as air-driven centrifuges and sample preparation equipment. Compressed air is also used for pneumatic controls and automation systems in lab equipment.
4. Surgical Tools:
In surgical settings, compressed air is employed to power specialized surgical tools. High-speed air-driven surgical drills, saws, and bone-cutting instruments are commonly used in orthopedic and maxillofacial procedures. Compressed air ensures precise control and efficiency during surgical interventions.
5. Sterilization and Autoclaves:
Compressed air is essential for operating sterilization equipment and autoclaves. Autoclaves use steam generated by compressed air to sterilize medical instruments, equipment, and supplies. The pressurized steam provides effective disinfection and ensures compliance with rigorous hygiene standards.
6. Dental Air Compressors:
Specialized dental air compressors are designed specifically for dental applications. These compressors have features such as moisture separators, filters, and noise reduction mechanisms to meet the specific requirements of dental practices.
7. Air Quality Standards:
In medical and dental applications, maintaining air quality is crucial. Compressed air used in healthcare settings must meet specific purity standards. This often requires the use of air treatment systems, such as filters, dryers, and condensate management, to ensure the removal of contaminants and moisture.
8. Compliance and Regulations:
Medical and dental facilities must comply with applicable regulations and guidelines regarding the use of compressed air. These regulations may include requirements for air quality, maintenance and testing procedures, and documentation of system performance.
It is important to note that medical and dental applications have specific requirements and standards. Therefore, it is essential to choose air compressors and associated equipment that meet the necessary specifications and comply with industry regulations.
What are the key components of an air compressor system?
An air compressor system consists of several key components that work together to generate and deliver compressed air. Here are the essential components:
1. Compressor Pump: The compressor pump is the heart of the air compressor system. It draws in ambient air and compresses it to a higher pressure. The pump can be reciprocating (piston-driven) or rotary (screw, vane, or scroll-driven) based on the compressor type.
2. Electric Motor or Engine: The electric motor or engine is responsible for driving the compressor pump. It provides the power necessary to operate the pump and compress the air. The motor or engine’s size and power rating depend on the compressor’s capacity and intended application.
3. Air Intake: The air intake is the opening or inlet through which ambient air enters the compressor system. It is equipped with filters to remove dust, debris, and contaminants from the incoming air, ensuring clean air supply and protecting the compressor components.
4. Compression Chamber: The compression chamber is where the actual compression of air takes place. In reciprocating compressors, it consists of cylinders, pistons, valves, and connecting rods. In rotary compressors, it comprises intermeshing screws, vanes, or scrolls that compress the air as they rotate.
5. Receiver Tank: The receiver tank, also known as an air tank, is a storage vessel that holds the compressed air. It acts as a buffer, allowing for a steady supply of compressed air during peak demand periods and reducing pressure fluctuations. The tank also helps separate moisture from the compressed air, allowing it to condense and be drained out.
6. Pressure Relief Valve: The pressure relief valve is a safety device that protects the compressor system from over-pressurization. It automatically releases excess pressure if it exceeds a predetermined limit, preventing damage to the system and ensuring safe operation.
7. Pressure Switch: The pressure switch is an electrical component that controls the operation of the compressor motor. It monitors the pressure in the system and automatically starts or stops the motor based on pre-set pressure levels. This helps maintain the desired pressure range in the receiver tank.
8. Regulator: The regulator is a device used to control and adjust the output pressure of the compressed air. It allows users to set the desired pressure level for specific applications, ensuring a consistent and safe supply of compressed air.
9. Air Outlet and Distribution System: The air outlet is the point where the compressed air is delivered from the compressor system. It is connected to a distribution system comprising pipes, hoses, fittings, and valves that carry the compressed air to the desired application points or tools.
10. Filters, Dryers, and Lubricators: Depending on the application and air quality requirements, additional components such as filters, dryers, and lubricators may be included in the system. Filters remove contaminants, dryers remove moisture from the compressed air, and lubricators provide lubrication to pneumatic tools and equipment.
These are the key components of an air compressor system. Each component plays a crucial role in the generation, storage, and delivery of compressed air for various industrial, commercial, and personal applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-16
Heavy Duty 8 Bar 100 HP Variable Speed Inverter Air CHINAMFG in stock
Screw compressor Saving energy is making money
Hengchaowin rotary screw air compressor used germany technology screw(air end ) ,
The same intake valve designed by CHINAMFG Rand,high Efficient IP54 rated motor,And quoted the high-efficiency inverter fromDenmark.
The air compressor can maintain a stable motor efficiency at any speed, so it is more energy-saving and power-saving.
Air end: Germany Technology. 30 years designed lifetime.
Motor: Top quality ,IP54 or IP55
Inverter: Danish brand inverter can save 30% energy.
Warranty: 5 years for the air end, and 2 years for the whole compressor.
Delivery time: 7-15 days.
After-sales service:we have our professional after-sales technician to instruct the installation of the whole screw air compressor.
We offer free pipe and valves for installation and installation diagram
|Model :||vsd 100hp rotary screw air compressor|
|Type:||Energy Saving Air Compressor|
|Voltage:||380V/50HZ/3P, 220V/60HZ/3P, 400V/50HZ/3P, 415V/50HZ/3P or Customer′s Requirements|
|Working Pressure:||7~12.5 bar|
|Installed Motor Power:||75 kw|
|Color:||Blue or gery|
|Driven Method:||Direct drive|
|Air End:||Original Ally-win Air End from Germany|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Packing|
|Available Certificate:||CE, ISO, UL, ASME, GHOST|
|Origin:||ZheJiang , China|
|application:||Casting , Metal , Plastic , Rubber|
1.permanent magnet motor.
Exceed IE3 standards
IP54 or IP55 protecting grad
Variable speed drive
2.Germany technology air end
R&D in Germany GU or CHINAMFG brand air end
designed for 10 years +of reliable operation
same desige as CHINAMFG Rand
No blow-off losses/large suction are
Full aluminum design,maintenance-free
4.oil gas tank & built in separation system.
Oversized air end oil tank with sight glass
The high efficiency oil seperator ensures that the oil carry over in less than 3ppm.
System pressure loss,less than 0.02mpa.
5.Polt touch controller
HD color touch LCD screen
Operation record/chart display
Weekly timer/service history and plHangZhou
Real-time operation/maintenance/alarm information
6.Innovative vectorial inverter
Independent cooling air duct design
Robust enclosure for trouble-free operation in the harshest conditions.
we not only have direct drive screw compressor, and also have VSD air compressor,two stage screw air compressor,oil free air compressor, integrated screw air compressor.
at the same time, we can support a complete air compressor system, including air tank,air dryer…
air compressor power from 7.5kw to 315kw, voltage and color can customzied,welcome to inquiry.
flujo de aire
|KW / HP||7.5kw/
|Caliber||inch||RP 1/2||RP3/4||RP3/4||RP 1||RP 1||RP1 1/2||RP1 1/2|
|Voltage/Frequency||AC 380v/415v/220v/480v or 50hz/60hz accpet Customized voltage|
Modo de inicio
|varibale frequency soft start|
|RP2||RP2||RP2||RP2, 1/2||RP2, 1/2||RP2, 1/2||RP2, 1/2|
|AC 380v/415v/220v/480v or 50hz/60hz accpet Customized voltage|
|varibale frequency soft start|
HangZhou CHINAMFG Technology Co., Ltd., founded in 1985, in ZheJiang ,China, It is a professional air compressor manufacturer with 30 years of experience in R&D, manufacturing, marketing and service.
After the technical system reform in 2000, the company introduced German advanced CHINAMFG technology, adhering to the German advanced industrial design concept, rigorous manufacturing technology and comprehensive management. We strictly implement ISO9001 international quality system certification and EU CE standard production machines. The performance and quality of our products have been widely recognized and praised by the market, occupying 30% of China’s market share.
Starting to enter overseas markets in 2571, it currently has agents and after-sales teams in North America, Western Europe, South Africa, East Africa and other regions.
Providing high-quality machines is our standard, and satisfying every customer is our pursuit. Over the years, we have won unanimous praise from overseas users for our integrity and high-quality product quality.
Packaging & Shipping
The air compressor is guaranteed for 1 year and 5 years for the screw(air end) . Warranty time is calculated from machine leave the factory.
Q1: How long could your air compressor be used?
O: Generally, more than 10 years
Q2: What’s payment term?
O: T/T, L/C, Paypal and etc. Also we could accept USD, RMB, Euro and other currency (Pls contact our sales for more information
Q3: How about your customer service?
O: 24 hours on-line service available
Q4: How about your after-sales service?
O: 1. Provide customers with installation and commissioning online instructions.
2. Well-trained engineers available to overseas service
3. World wide agents and after service available
|After-sales Service:||Support Online and Local Service|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
How are air compressors used in the food and beverage industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the food and beverage industry, providing a reliable source of compressed air for various applications. Here are some common uses of air compressors in this industry:
1. Packaging and Filling:
Air compressors are extensively used in packaging and filling operations in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic systems that control the movement and operation of packaging machinery, such as filling machines, capping machines, labeling equipment, and sealing devices. The precise and controlled delivery of compressed air ensures accurate and efficient packaging of products.
2. Cleaning and Sanitization:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and sanitization purposes in food and beverage processing facilities. Compressed air is used to operate air-powered cleaning equipment, such as air blowguns, air-operated vacuum systems, and air knives. It helps remove debris, dust, and contaminants from production lines, equipment, and hard-to-reach areas. Additionally, compressed air is used for drying surfaces after cleaning and for applying sanitizing agents.
3. Cooling and Refrigeration:
In the food and beverage industry, air compressors are utilized in cooling and refrigeration systems. Compressed air is used to drive air compressors in refrigeration units, enabling the circulation of refrigerants and maintaining optimal temperatures for food storage and preservation. The controlled airflow provided by the compressors facilitates efficient cooling and refrigeration processes.
4. Aeration and Mixing:
Air compressors are used for aeration and mixing applications in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is introduced into processes such as fermentation, dough mixing, and wastewater treatment. It helps in promoting oxygen transfer, enhancing microbial activity, and facilitating proper mixing of ingredients or substances, contributing to the desired quality and consistency of food and beverage products.
5. Pneumatic Conveying:
In food processing plants, air compressors are employed for pneumatic conveying systems. Compressed air is used to transport bulk materials such as grains, powders, and ingredients through pipes or tubes. It enables the gentle and efficient movement of materials without the need for mechanical conveyors, reducing the risk of product damage or contamination.
6. Quality Control and Testing:
Air compressors are utilized in quality control and testing processes within the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is used for leak testing of packaging materials, containers, and seals to ensure product integrity. It is also employed for spraying air or gases during sensory analysis and flavor testing.
7. Air Agitation:
In certain food and beverage production processes, air compressors are used for air agitation. Compressed air is introduced into tanks, mixing vessels, or fermentation tanks to create turbulence and promote mixing or chemical reactions. It aids in achieving consistent product quality and uniform distribution of ingredients or additives.
It is important to note that air compressors used in the food and beverage industry must meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They may require specific filtration systems, oil-free operation, and compliance with food safety regulations to prevent contamination or product spoilage.
By utilizing air compressors effectively, the food and beverage industry can benefit from improved productivity, enhanced product quality, and efficient processing operations.
What are the environmental considerations when using air compressors?
When using air compressors, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s an in-depth look at some of the key factors:
Energy efficiency is a crucial environmental consideration when using air compressors. Compressing air requires a significant amount of energy, and inefficient compressors can consume excessive power, leading to higher energy consumption and increased greenhouse gas emissions. It is important to choose energy-efficient air compressors that incorporate features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology and efficient motor design, as they can help minimize energy waste and reduce the carbon footprint.
Air leakage is a common issue in compressed air systems and can contribute to energy waste and environmental impact. Leaks in the system result in the continuous release of compressed air, requiring the compressor to work harder and consume more energy to maintain the desired pressure. Regular inspection and maintenance of the compressed air system to detect and repair leaks can help reduce air loss and improve overall energy efficiency.
Air compressors can generate significant noise levels during operation, which can contribute to noise pollution. Prolonged exposure to high noise levels can have detrimental effects on human health and well-being and can also impact the surrounding environment and wildlife. It is important to consider noise reduction measures such as sound insulation, proper equipment placement, and using quieter compressor models to mitigate the impact of noise pollution.
While air compressors do not directly emit pollutants, the electricity or fuel used to power them can have an environmental impact. If the electricity is generated from fossil fuels, the associated emissions from power plants contribute to air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing energy sources with lower emissions, such as renewable energy, can help reduce the environmental impact of operating air compressors.
Proper Waste Management:
Proper waste management is essential when using air compressors. This includes the appropriate disposal of compressor lubricants, filters, and other maintenance-related materials. It is important to follow local regulations and guidelines for waste disposal to prevent contamination of soil, water, or air and minimize the environmental impact.
Adopting sustainable practices can further reduce the environmental impact of using air compressors. This can include implementing preventive maintenance programs to optimize performance, reducing idle time, and promoting responsible use of compressed air by avoiding overpressurization and optimizing system design.
By considering these environmental factors and taking appropriate measures, it is possible to minimize the environmental impact associated with the use of air compressors. Choosing energy-efficient models, addressing air leaks, managing waste properly, and adopting sustainable practices can contribute to a more environmentally friendly operation.
What is the impact of tank size on air compressor performance?
The tank size of an air compressor plays a significant role in its performance and functionality. Here are the key impacts of tank size:
1. Air Storage Capacity: The primary function of the air compressor tank is to store compressed air. A larger tank size allows for greater air storage capacity. This means the compressor can build up a reserve of compressed air, which can be useful for applications that require intermittent or fluctuating air demand. Having a larger tank ensures a steady supply of compressed air during peak usage periods.
2. Run Time: The tank size affects the run time of the air compressor. A larger tank can provide longer continuous operation before the compressor motor needs to restart. This is because the compressed air in the tank can be used to meet the demand without the need for the compressor to run continuously. It reduces the frequency of motor cycling, which can improve energy efficiency and prolong the motor’s lifespan.
3. Pressure Stability: A larger tank helps maintain stable pressure during usage. When the compressor is running, it fills the tank until it reaches a specified pressure level, known as the cut-out pressure. As the air is consumed from the tank, the pressure drops to a certain level, known as the cut-in pressure, at which point the compressor restarts to refill the tank. A larger tank size results in a slower pressure drop during usage, ensuring more consistent and stable pressure for the connected tools or equipment.
4. Duty Cycle: The duty cycle refers to the amount of time an air compressor can operate within a given time period. A larger tank size can increase the duty cycle of the compressor. The compressor can run for longer periods before reaching its duty cycle limit, reducing the risk of overheating and improving overall performance.
5. Tool Compatibility: The tank size can also impact the compatibility with certain tools or equipment. Some tools, such as high-demand pneumatic tools or spray guns, require a continuous and adequate supply of compressed air. A larger tank size ensures that the compressor can meet the air demands of such tools without causing pressure drops or affecting performance.
It is important to note that while a larger tank size offers advantages in terms of air storage and performance, it also results in a larger and heavier compressor unit. Consider the intended application, available space, and portability requirements when selecting an air compressor with the appropriate tank size.
Ultimately, the optimal tank size for an air compressor depends on the specific needs of the user and the intended application. Assess the air requirements, duty cycle, and desired performance to determine the most suitable tank size for your air compressor.
editor by CX 2023-11-13