Small body, big power, user can place it in tool box or the corner of car.
3 Nozzle Adapters, Will inflate tires on cars, SUV, Bicycles, Motorcycles and even be used to inflate low pressure inflatables.
With 150 CHINAMFG and Displacement 35L/Min, it can provide strong pressure to inflate quickly.
Built in Pressure Gauge Convenience 12V cigarette lighter plug power source which means you can inflate your tires on road.
Built-in new configuration of high wear-resistant piston rings, durable and reliable.
Easy to use, not affected by the region, traffic, climate, such as remote mountainous areas, highways, on the way to get off work, wind and rain and other hostile weather. Emergency at any time, convenient and time-saving.
Type: Auto Tire Inflator Pump
Material: Metal, ABS
Quantity: 1 set
Item Color: Black, Silver
Voltage: DC 12V-13.5V
Rated voltage: 12V
Rated power: 120W
Air pressure flow: 35L/Min
Cylinder specifications: horizontal bar 30 cylinders
Max. Amperage: 15Amp
Max. pressure: 80psl
Power cord length: 2.8m/110.04 in
Inflatable tube length: 0.6m/23.58 in
Item Size: 16*8*14cm/6.29*3.14*5.5 in
Net Weight: 1000g/35.27 oz
|Name||Double cylinder inflator|
|Size||Portable Tire Inflator,Customized size is available|
Full Set Portable Tire Inflator
|specification||Top quality promotional Tire Inflator|
•The DC-12V portable car air compressor is a handy inflation device to keep in your car to take care of flat tire emergencies
•Double cylinder inflator with lamp
|•May be customized to fit almost any vehicle|
Customized Logo printing is workable
T/T 30% before production and 70% T/T before shipment
1pcs * Car Tire pump
we are a professional air compressor Manufacture/Designers, We offer the most comprehensive line of air compressors & air accessories for on-road, off-road and industrial markets.
With 10 years manufacturing experience, our factory has 150 employees and over 15 engineer designers. Our commitment is to consistently deliver performance, reliability and value to our customers.
Our inflator is reliable and durable and for you to maintain the correct tyre pressure and to ensure traffic safety.
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We’re manufacturer with own factory, BSCI approval.
Q2: Can I test sample before official order?
A2: Don’t hesitate to contact us to send you the sample for test
Q3: Can you print LOGO on the portable inflator pump or custom packaging?
A3: Yes, weclome
Q4. Can you design and manufacture new shape or new products for us?
A4. Yes, here is a professional engineer team with 8 people, welcome to develop new products. We will offer design drawing in free if you share your idea with us.
Q5: How to contact with you if I have more questions?
A5: Contact with us freely. Send inquiry now.
|After-sales Service:||Supply High Quality|
|Material Type:||ABS+Electronic Component|
How are air compressors employed in the petrochemical industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the petrochemical industry, where they are employed for various applications that require compressed air. The petrochemical industry encompasses the production of chemicals and products derived from petroleum and natural gas. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are utilized in the petrochemical industry:
1. Instrumentation and Control Systems:
Air compressors are used to power pneumatic instrumentation and control systems in petrochemical plants. These systems rely on compressed air to operate control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate processes such as flow control, pressure control, and temperature control. Compressed air provides a reliable and clean source of energy for these critical control mechanisms.
2. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
Petrochemical plants often utilize pneumatic tools and equipment for various tasks such as maintenance, repair, and construction activities. Air compressors supply the necessary compressed air to power these tools, including pneumatic drills, impact wrenches, grinders, sanders, and painting equipment. The versatility and convenience of compressed air make it an ideal energy source for a wide range of pneumatic tools used in the industry.
3. Process Air and Gas Supply:
Petrochemical processes often require a supply of compressed air and gases for specific applications. Air compressors are employed to generate compressed air for processes such as oxidation, combustion, and aeration. They may also be used to compress gases like nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen, which are utilized in various petrochemical reactions and treatment processes.
4. Cooling and Ventilation:
Petrochemical plants require adequate cooling and ventilation systems to maintain optimal operating conditions and ensure the safety of personnel. Air compressors are used to power cooling fans, blowers, and air circulation systems that help maintain the desired temperature, remove heat generated by equipment, and provide ventilation in critical areas.
5. Nitrogen Generation:
Nitrogen is widely used in the petrochemical industry for applications such as blanketing, purging, and inerting. Air compressors are utilized in nitrogen generation systems, where they compress atmospheric air, which is then passed through a nitrogen separation process to produce high-purity nitrogen gas. This nitrogen is used for various purposes, including preventing the formation of explosive mixtures, protecting sensitive equipment, and maintaining the integrity of stored products.
6. Instrument Air:
Instrument air is essential for operating pneumatic instruments, analyzers, and control devices throughout the petrochemical plant. Air compressors supply compressed air that is treated and conditioned to meet the stringent requirements of instrument air quality standards. Instrument air is used for tasks such as pneumatic conveying, pneumatic actuators, and calibration of instruments.
By employing air compressors in the petrochemical industry, operators can ensure reliable and efficient operation of pneumatic systems, power various tools and equipment, support critical processes, and maintain safe and controlled environments.
How are air compressors employed in the mining industry?
Air compressors play a crucial role in the mining industry, providing reliable and efficient power for various mining operations. Here are some common applications of air compressors in mining:
1. Exploration and Drilling:
Air compressors are used during exploration and drilling activities in the mining industry. Compressed air is used to power drilling rigs, pneumatic hammers, and other drilling equipment. The high-pressure air generated by the compressor helps in drilling boreholes, extracting core samples, and exploring potential mineral deposits.
2. Ventilation and Air Quality Control:
Air compressors are employed in underground mining to provide ventilation and control air quality. Compressed air is used to operate ventilation fans and air circulation systems, ensuring adequate airflow and removing harmful gases, dust, and fumes from the mining tunnels and work areas.
3. Material Conveyance:
In mining operations, air compressors are used for material conveyance. Pneumatic systems powered by air compressors are utilized to transport materials such as coal, ore, and other minerals. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic conveyors, pumps, and material handling equipment, allowing for efficient and controlled movement of bulk materials.
4. Dust Suppression:
Air compressors are employed for dust suppression in mining areas. Compressed air is used to spray water or other suppressants to control dust generated during mining activities. This helps in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, reducing the risks associated with dust inhalation and improving visibility.
5. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are used for instrumentation and control purposes in mining operations. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic control systems, control valves, and actuators. These systems regulate the flow of fluids, control equipment movements, and ensure the proper functioning of various mining processes.
6. Explosive Applications:
In mining, air compressors are used for explosive applications. Compressed air is employed to power pneumatic tools used for rock fragmentation, such as rock drills and pneumatic breakers. The controlled power of compressed air enables safe and efficient rock breaking without the need for traditional explosives.
7. Maintenance and Repair:
Air compressors are essential for maintenance and repair activities in the mining industry. Compressed air is used for cleaning machinery, removing debris, and powering pneumatic tools for equipment maintenance and repair tasks. The versatility and portability of air compressors make them valuable assets in maintaining mining equipment.
It is important to note that different mining operations may have specific requirements and considerations when selecting and using air compressors. The size, capacity, and features of air compressors can vary based on the specific mining application and environmental conditions.
By utilizing air compressors effectively, the mining industry can benefit from increased productivity, improved safety, and efficient operation of various mining processes.
What is the difference between a piston and rotary screw compressor?
Piston compressors and rotary screw compressors are two common types of air compressors with distinct differences in their design and operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the differences between these two compressor types:
1. Operating Principle:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors, also known as reciprocating compressors, use one or more pistons driven by a crankshaft to compress air. The piston moves up and down within a cylinder, creating a vacuum during the intake stroke and compressing the air during the compression stroke.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors utilize two intermeshing screws (rotors) to compress air. As the male and female screws rotate, the air is trapped between them and gradually compressed as it moves along the screw threads.
2. Compression Method:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors achieve compression through a positive displacement process. The air is drawn into the cylinder and compressed as the piston moves back and forth. The compression is intermittent, occurring in discrete cycles.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors also employ a positive displacement method. The compression is continuous as the rotating screws create a continuous flow of air and compress it gradually as it moves along the screw threads.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are known for their high efficiency at lower flow rates and higher pressures. They are well-suited for applications that require intermittent or variable air demand.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are highly efficient for continuous operation and are designed to handle higher flow rates. They are often used in applications with a constant or steady air demand.
4. Noise Level:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors tend to generate more noise during operation due to the reciprocating motion of the pistons and valves.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are generally quieter in operation compared to piston compressors. The smooth rotation of the screws contributes to reduced noise levels.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors typically require more frequent maintenance due to the higher number of moving parts, such as pistons, valves, and rings.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors have fewer moving parts, resulting in lower maintenance requirements. They often have longer service intervals and can operate continuously for extended periods without significant maintenance.
6. Size and Portability:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are available in both smaller portable models and larger stationary units. Portable piston compressors are commonly used in construction, automotive, and DIY applications.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are typically larger and more suitable for stationary installations in industrial and commercial settings. They are less commonly used in portable applications.
These are some of the key differences between piston compressors and rotary screw compressors. The choice between the two depends on factors such as required flow rate, pressure, duty cycle, efficiency, noise level, maintenance needs, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-29
ZIQI CHINAMFG Screw Air Compressor Advantages:
A.80% components of CHINAMFG Compressor adopt global well known reliable brand to make sure the air compressor with high quality,durable,energy saving:
1.Core part:Germany GHH RAND screw air end ;
2.Motor:adopt Brazil WEG brand,the second biggest motor manufacturer in the world,IE4 energy saving standard 3 phase induction motor,IP55 protection;
3.Italian EURE oil air vessel ,the lead pressure vessel manufacturer in the world;
4.Italian Manuli oil tube ;
5.French Schneider electric system;
6.Sweden CHINAMFG bearings
The air compressor equiped the frequency inverter,to make the air compressor with variable speed drive [VSD].The principle of VSD is to adjust the motor rotation speed automatically according to the actual air consumption. The reduced system pressure decreases the total energy consumption of the whole system, which can reduce energy costs by 35% or more.
|Model||Air pressure||Max air displacement||Motor power||transmission||dimension||Weight||Noise||Outlet|
|GAS-55A VFC||0.7||7||102||10.9||385||75||55||direct drive &air cooling or water cooling||2150||1326||1766||1550||69±2||50|
*For other requirements,please contact the salesman.
Packaging & Shipping
Are you manufacturer?
ZIQI: Yes,we are professional air compressor manufacturer over 10 years and our factory located in ZheJiang .
How long is your air compressor warranty?
ZIQI: For 1 year.
Do you provide After- sales service parts?
ZIQI: Of course, We could provide easy- consumable spares.
How long could your air compressor be used?
ZIQI: Generally, more than 10 years.
How about your price?
ZIQI: Based on high quality, Our price is very competitive in this market all over the world.
How about your customer service?
ZIQI: For email, we could reply our customers’ emails within 2 hours.
Do you support OEM?
ZIQI: YES, and we also provide multiple models to select.
How to get quicker quotation?
When you send us inquiry, please confirm below information at the same time:
* What is the air displacement (m3/min,cfm/min)?
* What is the air pressure (mpa,bar,psi)?
* What is the voltage in your factory (v/p/Hz)?
* It is ok if you need air tank, air dryer and filters.
This information is helpful for us to check suitable equipment solution and quotation quickly.
|VSD Oil-Free Screw Air Compressor||Combined Screw Air Compressor||Two Stage Screw Air Compressor|
Bob Cui | Overseas Sale Manager
ZIQI Compressor(ZheJiang )Co.,Ltd
Add:No.280,Wangwei West Rd.Fengjing Industrial Park,Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n Dist.,ZheJiang ,CN.
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
What is the role of air compressors in power generation?
Air compressors play a significant role in power generation, supporting various operations and equipment within the industry. Here are some key roles of air compressors in power generation:
1. Combustion Air Supply:
Air compressors are used to supply compressed air for the combustion process in power generation. In fossil fuel power plants, such as coal-fired or natural gas power plants, compressed air is required to deliver a steady flow of air to the burners. The compressed air helps in the efficient combustion of fuel, enhancing the overall performance and energy output of the power plant.
2. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are utilized for instrumentation and control systems in power generation facilities. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate the flow of steam, water, and gases within the power plant. The reliable and precise control provided by compressed air ensures efficient and safe operation of various processes and equipment.
3. Cooling and Ventilation:
In power generation, air compressors are involved in cooling and ventilation applications. Compressed air is used to drive air-operated cooling fans and blowers, providing adequate airflow for cooling critical components such as generators, transformers, and power electronics. The compressed air also assists in maintaining proper ventilation in control rooms, substations, and other enclosed spaces, helping to dissipate heat and ensure a comfortable working environment.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and maintenance tasks in power generation facilities. Compressed air is utilized to blow away dust, dirt, and debris from equipment, machinery, and electrical panels. It helps in maintaining the cleanliness and optimal performance of various components, reducing the risk of equipment failure and improving overall reliability.
5. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
In power generation plants, air compressors provide the necessary compressed air for operating pneumatic tools and equipment. These tools include impact wrenches, pneumatic drills, grinders, and sandblasting equipment, which are utilized for installation, maintenance, and repair tasks. The high-pressure air generated by compressors enables efficient and reliable operation of these tools, enhancing productivity and reducing manual effort.
6. Nitrogen Generation:
Sometimes, air compressors are used in power generation for nitrogen generation. Compressed air is passed through a nitrogen generator system, which separates nitrogen from other components of air, producing a high-purity nitrogen gas stream. Nitrogen is commonly used in power plant applications, such as purging systems, blanketing in transformers, and generator cooling, due to its inert properties and low moisture content.
7. Start-up and Emergency Systems:
Air compressors are an integral part of start-up and emergency systems in power generation. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic starters for gas turbines, providing the initial rotation needed to start the turbine. In emergency situations, compressed air is also used to actuate emergency shutdown valves, safety systems, and fire suppression equipment, ensuring the safe operation and protection of the power plant.
Overall, air compressors contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of power generation facilities, supporting combustion processes, control systems, cooling, cleaning, and various other applications critical to the power generation industry.
How are air compressors utilized in pneumatic tools?
Air compressors play a crucial role in powering and operating pneumatic tools. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors are utilized in pneumatic tools:
Pneumatic tools rely on compressed air as their power source. The air compressor generates and stores compressed air, which is then delivered to the pneumatic tool through a hose or piping system. The compressed air provides the force necessary for the tool to perform various tasks.
Air Pressure Regulation:
Air compressors are equipped with pressure regulation systems to control the output pressure of the compressed air. Different pneumatic tools require different air pressure levels to operate optimally. The air compressor’s pressure regulator allows users to adjust the output pressure according to the specific requirements of the pneumatic tool being used.
Air Volume and Flow:
Air compressors provide a continuous supply of compressed air, ensuring a consistent air volume and flow rate for pneumatic tools. The air volume is typically measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM) and determines the tool’s performance capabilities. Higher CFM ratings indicate that the pneumatic tool can deliver more power and operate at a faster rate.
Pneumatic tools utilize compressed air to actuate their mechanical components. For example, an air-powered impact wrench uses compressed air to drive the tool’s internal hammer mechanism, generating high torque for fastening or loosening bolts and nuts. Similarly, air-powered drills, sanders, nail guns, and spray guns rely on compressed air to power their respective operations.
One of the significant advantages of pneumatic tools is their versatility, and air compressors enable this flexibility. A single air compressor can power a wide range of pneumatic tools, eliminating the need for separate power sources for each tool. This makes pneumatic tools a popular choice in various industries, such as automotive, construction, manufacturing, and woodworking.
Air compressors come in different sizes and configurations, offering varying degrees of portability. Smaller portable air compressors are commonly used in applications where mobility is essential, such as construction sites or remote locations. The portability of air compressors allows pneumatic tools to be used in various work environments without the constraints of being tethered to a fixed power source.
Overall, air compressors are integral to the functionality and operation of pneumatic tools. They provide the necessary power, air pressure regulation, and continuous airflow required for pneumatic tools to perform a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-11-16