ZEGA diesel engine fixed air compressors also can be customized to 4 wheels, stationary type.
This series of products are designed for φ115-400 mm borehole drilling rigs and related compressed air stations required by water well, geothermal and other projects;
Under the premise of adhering to the excellent characteristics of mobile air compressors, the series products have been upgraded and optimized for the continuous use of the products and the characteristics of the transportation size requirements, the products are more durable, and the fuel consumption is lower.
The whole system product adopts TIER III engines.
There are also some other machine models for your choice. for more information you can contact us on Whatsap:
|Diesel Engine||Fuel tank(gallon)||Air End||Dimension(L*W*H) mm||Weight (kg)|
|S60+||635||261||162 kw Yuchai||58||1 compression stage||3220*1670*2000||3000|
|S85+||850||320||228 kw Yuchai||100||2compression stage||3560*1830*2050||3560|
|S95+||1030||350||295kw Yuchai||111||2 compression stage||3950*2000*2300||4700|
|S98+||1060||350||295 kw Yuchai||111||2 compression stage||3960*2000*2000||4600|
|S100+||1100||362||309 kw FAWDE||111||2 compression stage||3960*2000*2000||4600|
|S120+||1310||390||412 kw Yuchai||158||2 compression stage||4100x2000x2200||5600|
|S125+||1270||435||410 kw Cummins||158||2 compression stage||4220*2000*2300||5600|
HangZhou Duobo Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. is a large-scale professional manufacturer of high, medium, and low wind pressure DTH drilling rigs and water well drilling rigs in ZheJiang Province. Products include more than 50 kinds of 6 series. The main products are KQZ series DTH drilling rigs, follow-up pipe series, FY series water well drilling rigs, high, medium, and low wind pressure engineering drilling rigs, etc.
The company has been committed to the professional production of water well drilling rigs and down-the-hole drilling rigs and the sales and maintenance of drilling tools and air compressors for more than 20 years. Accumulated a wealth of professional maintenance technology and thoughtful and meticulous after-sales service experience. It has accumulated a large amount of usage data through extensive contacts with users.
The company independently developed a new generation of water well drilling rigs and obtained a number of national patents. This series of products have the characteristics of standardized configuration, compact and reasonable structure, fast drilling speed, economical and durability, and low failure rate. Once launched, it has been recognized by the market and is widely used in mining engineering construction, civil drilling, geothermal drilling, and other fields. The comprehensive cost performance of this series of products is leading and has won a good reputation in the market, becoming the first choice of users everywhere.
The company always stands on the user’s point of view, pays attention to user needs, implements quality standards, makes “DUOBO” brand series drilling rigs closer to user needs, and forms the market management concept of “user needs, DUOBO pursuit”. The company always firmly believes that “the market is the only standard.
1. Q: What kind of terms of payment can be accepted?
A: Normally we can work on T/T or L/C.
2. Q: Which incoterms 2571 terms can we work?
A: Normally we work on FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, DDU.
3. Q: What about the delivery time?
A:7 days after receiving the deposit.
4. Q: What about the warranty time?
A:12 months after shipment, the engine is 6 months.
5. Q: What about the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: The MOQ is 1 set.
6. Q: Could you stick customers’ brands on the products?
A: We warmly welcome the OEM orders.
If you don’t know how to choose a suitable one, please send us an inquiry.
Your inquiry will be replied within 2 hours. Write down your message/request below.
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||Diesel Engine|
What are the advantages of using rotary vane compressors?
Rotary vane compressors offer several advantages that make them a popular choice for various applications. These compressors are widely used in industries where a reliable and efficient source of compressed air is required. Here are the advantages of using rotary vane compressors:
1. Compact and Lightweight:
Rotary vane compressors are typically compact and lightweight compared to other types of compressors. Their compact design makes them suitable for installations where space is limited, such as in small workshops or mobile applications. The lightweight nature of these compressors allows for easy transportation and maneuverability.
2. High Efficiency:
Rotary vane compressors are known for their high efficiency. The design of the vanes and the compression chamber allows for smooth and continuous compression, resulting in minimal energy losses. This efficiency translates into lower energy consumption and reduced operating costs over time.
3. Quiet Operation:
Rotary vane compressors operate with relatively low noise levels. The design of the compressor, including the use of vibration damping materials and sound insulation, helps to minimize noise and vibrations during operation. This makes rotary vane compressors suitable for applications where noise reduction is important, such as in indoor environments or noise-sensitive areas.
4. Oil Lubrication:
Many rotary vane compressors utilize oil lubrication, which provides several benefits. The oil lubrication helps to reduce wear and friction between the moving parts, resulting in extended compressor life and improved reliability. It also contributes to better sealing and improved efficiency by minimizing internal leakage.
5. Versatile Applications:
Rotary vane compressors are versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications. They are suitable for both industrial and commercial applications, including automotive workshops, small manufacturing facilities, dental offices, laboratories, and more. They can handle various compressed air requirements, from light-duty tasks to more demanding applications.
6. Easy Maintenance:
Maintenance of rotary vane compressors is relatively straightforward. Routine maintenance tasks typically include oil changes, filter replacements, and periodic inspection of vanes and seals. The simplicity of the design and the availability of replacement parts make maintenance and repairs easier and more cost-effective.
These advantages make rotary vane compressors an attractive choice for many applications, providing reliable and efficient compressed air solutions.
How do you troubleshoot common air compressor problems?
Troubleshooting common air compressor problems can help identify and resolve issues that may affect the performance and functionality of the compressor. Here are some steps to troubleshoot common air compressor problems:
1. No Power:
- Check the power source and ensure the compressor is properly plugged in.
- Inspect the circuit breaker or fuse box to ensure it hasn’t tripped or blown.
- Verify that the compressor’s power switch or control panel is turned on.
2. Low Air Pressure:
- Check the air pressure gauge on the compressor. If the pressure is below the desired level, the compressor might not be building up enough pressure.
- Inspect for air leaks in the system. Leaks can cause a drop in pressure. Listen for hissing sounds or use a soapy water solution to identify the location of leaks.
- Ensure the compressor’s intake filter is clean and not clogged, as this can restrict airflow and reduce pressure.
3. Excessive Noise or Vibration:
- Inspect the compressor’s mounting and foundation to ensure it is secure and stable. Loose mounts can cause excessive noise and vibration.
- Check for loose or damaged components, such as belts, pulleys, or motor mounts. Tighten or replace as necessary.
- Verify that the compressor’s cooling system, such as the fan or fins, is clean and free from obstructions. Overheating can lead to increased noise and vibration.
4. Air Leaks:
- Inspect all connections, valves, fittings, and hoses for leaks. Tighten or replace any loose or damaged components.
- Apply a soapy water solution to suspected areas and look for bubbles. Bubbles indicate air leaks.
- Consider using thread sealant or Teflon tape on threaded connections to ensure a proper seal.
5. Excessive Moisture in Compressed Air:
- Check the compressor’s drain valve and ensure it is functioning properly. Open the valve to release any accumulated moisture.
- Inspect and clean the compressor’s moisture separator or air dryer, if equipped.
- Consider installing additional filtration or drying equipment to remove moisture from the compressed air system.
6. Motor Overheating:
- Ensure the compressor’s cooling system is clean and unobstructed.
- Check the motor’s air intake vents and clean any dust or debris that may be blocking airflow.
- Verify that the compressor is not being operated in an excessively hot environment.
- Check the motor’s lubrication levels and ensure they are within the manufacturer’s recommended range.
- Consider using a thermal overload protector to prevent the motor from overheating.
If troubleshooting these common problems does not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to consult the manufacturer’s manual or seek assistance from a qualified technician. Regular maintenance, such as cleaning, lubrication, and inspection, can also help prevent common problems and ensure the optimal performance of the air compressor.
What maintenance is required for air compressors?
Maintaining air compressors is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, improves efficiency, and reduces the risk of accidents. Here are some key maintenance tasks for air compressors:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the air compressor to identify any signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Inspect the compressor, hoses, fittings, and connections for any abnormalities. Pay attention to oil leaks, loose bolts, and worn-out components.
2. Oil Changes: If your air compressor has an oil lubrication system, regular oil changes are crucial. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the frequency of oil changes and use the recommended oil type. Dirty or degraded oil can impact compressor performance and lead to premature wear.
3. Air Filter Cleaning or Replacement: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to ensure proper air intake and prevent contaminants from entering the compressor. Clogged or dirty filters can restrict airflow and reduce efficiency.
4. Drain Moisture: Air compressors produce moisture as a byproduct of the compression process. Accumulated moisture in the tank can lead to rust and corrosion. Drain the moisture regularly from the tank to prevent damage. Some compressors have automatic drains, while others require manual draining.
5. Belt Inspection and Adjustment: If your compressor has a belt-driven system, inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracks, or tension issues. Adjust or replace the belts as necessary to maintain proper tension and power transmission.
6. Tank Inspection: Inspect the compressor tank for any signs of corrosion, dents, or structural issues. A damaged tank can be hazardous and should be repaired or replaced promptly.
7. Valve Maintenance: Check the safety valves, pressure relief valves, and other valves regularly to ensure they are functioning correctly. Test the valves periodically to verify their proper operation.
8. Motor and Electrical Components: Inspect the motor and electrical components for any signs of damage or overheating. Check electrical connections for tightness and ensure proper grounding.
9. Keep the Area Clean: Maintain a clean and debris-free area around the compressor. Remove any dirt, dust, or obstructions that can hinder the compressor’s performance or cause overheating.
10. Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific maintenance instructions and recommended service intervals for your air compressor model. They provide valuable information on maintenance tasks, lubrication requirements, and safety precautions.
Regular maintenance is vital to keep your air compressor in optimal condition and extend its lifespan. It’s also important to note that maintenance requirements may vary depending on the type, size, and usage of the compressor. By following a comprehensive maintenance routine, you can ensure the reliable operation of your air compressor and maximize its efficiency and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-28
HangZhou CHINAMFG Marine Equipment Co., Ltd. covers an area of 24600 square meters, located in jiangyan Economic Development Zone, fumin CHINAMFG Park, with comprehensive test bench and large lifting equipment test bench, is specialized in the production of Marine safety life-saving equipment enterprises.
The company has the leading technology, strict management, fine equipment, strictly by the China Classification Society CCSISO9001:2008 quality management system certification to ensure, the main production: Marine lifeboat/life raft landing gear, gravity inverted boom davit, free landing davit, gangway winch, lifeboat/rescue boat winch, Marine low, medium and high pressure air compressor and all types of fully enclosed/open lifeboat and rescue boat.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Marine Equipment Co., Ltd. is the production of maritime rescue equipment professional enterprise, main products are the life boat winch, the rescue boat winch, free fall type lifeboat launching device, gravity pour davit arm type, single arm liferaft lowered device, single arm boat/raft hanger and cranes, electric, pneumatic) ladder winch and Marine air compressor and various kinds of form a complete set of lifeboat.
Corporate culture: To build the world heavy industry carrier
— Corporate philosophy
Enterprise tenet: synchronizing with the world and consumers
Enterprise vision: strict management, sustainable development and satisfactory service
Enterprise values: The pursuit of quality The pursuit of Haihao
Enterprise spirit: Honesty, diligence and earnest
Haihao ships are interwoven with glory and dream, hardships and challenges, and will continue to burst out brilliant brilliance in continuous development and struggle
Haihao Marine respects every employee’s hard work, creates a level playing field for employees, and gives full play to their potential
Q: What are the available shipping methods?
A: Port location: HangZhou or ZheJiang , China Shipping to: CHINAMFG Shipping method: by sea, by air, by express Estimated delivery dates depend on specific order list, shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery time may vary.
Q: What payment methods are supported?
A: Payment: By T/T, Western Union, Money Gram for samples 100% with the order, for production,30% paid for deposit by before production arrangement, the balance to be paid before shipment. Negotiation is accepted.
Q: How to control the quality of CHINAMFG Products?
A: Products Material: Strictly control the material used, make sure they can meet international requested standards, and maintain long working life.
Semi-finished products inspection: We examine the proudcts100% before finished. Such as Visual Inspection, Thread testing, Leak Testing, and so on.
Production line test: Our engineers will inspect machines and lines at fixed period.
Finished Product Inspection: We do the test according to ISO19879-2005, leakage test, proof test, re-use of components, burst test, cyclic endurance test, vibration test, etc.
QCTeam:A QC team with more than 10 professional and technical personnel. To ensure 100% products checking.
Q: How long is the product date of delivery probably?
A: The different product, as well as the diferent run quantity can affect the date of delivery, but in ordinary circumstances product date of delivery about 30 days. Most of products have stock, contact us anytime to get more information.
Q: How to Custom-made(OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have a new product drawing or a sample, please send to us, and we can custom-made the product as your required. We wllalso provide our professional advices of the products to make the design to be more realized & maximize the performance.
Q: How about the mini order quantity?
A: We don’t have strict requirments on most items, due to we have stock. More information can send us the enquiry list, we check and reply you. For custom-made, MoQ will be adviced due to the specific product.
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
How are air compressors utilized in pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Air compressors play a crucial role in pharmaceutical manufacturing, where they are utilized for various critical applications. The pharmaceutical industry requires a reliable source of clean and compressed air to ensure the safety, efficiency, and quality of its processes. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are utilized in pharmaceutical manufacturing:
1. Manufacturing Processes:
Air compressors are used in numerous manufacturing processes within the pharmaceutical industry. Compressed air is employed for tasks such as mixing and blending of ingredients, granulation, tablet compression, coating, and encapsulation of pharmaceutical products. The controlled delivery of compressed air facilitates precise and consistent manufacturing processes, ensuring the production of high-quality pharmaceuticals.
2. Instrumentation and Control Systems:
Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities rely on compressed air for powering instrumentation and control systems. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic valves, actuators, and control devices that regulate the flow of fluids, control temperature and pressure, and automate various processes. The clean and dry nature of compressed air makes it ideal for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of these critical control mechanisms.
3. Packaging and Filling:
Air compressors are employed in pharmaceutical packaging and filling processes. Compressed air is used to power machinery and equipment for bottle cleaning, labeling, capping, and sealing of pharmaceutical products. Compressed air provides the necessary force and precision for efficient and reliable packaging, ensuring product safety and compliance.
4. Cleanroom Environments:
Pharmaceutical manufacturing often takes place in controlled cleanroom environments to prevent contamination and maintain product quality. Air compressors are used to supply clean and filtered compressed air to these cleanrooms, ensuring a controlled and sterile environment for the production of pharmaceuticals. Compressed air is also utilized in cleanroom air showers and air curtains for personnel and material decontamination.
5. Laboratory Applications:
In pharmaceutical laboratories, air compressors are utilized for various applications. Compressed air is used in laboratory instruments, such as gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, and other analytical equipment. It is also employed in clean air cabinets, fume hoods, and laminar flow benches, providing a controlled and clean environment for testing, analysis, and research.
6. HVAC Systems:
Air compressors are involved in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Compressed air powers the operation of HVAC controls, dampers, actuators, and air handling units, ensuring proper air circulation, temperature control, and environmental conditions in various manufacturing areas.
By utilizing air compressors in pharmaceutical manufacturing, the industry can maintain strict quality standards, enhance operational efficiency, and ensure the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products.
Can air compressors be integrated into automated systems?
Yes, air compressors can be integrated into automated systems, providing a reliable and versatile source of compressed air for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors can be integrated into automated systems:
Air compressors are commonly used in pneumatic automation systems, where compressed air is utilized to power and control automated machinery and equipment. Pneumatic systems rely on the controlled release of compressed air to generate linear or rotational motion, actuating valves, cylinders, and other pneumatic components. By integrating an air compressor into the system, a continuous supply of compressed air is available to power the automation process.
Control and Regulation:
In automated systems, air compressors are often connected to a control and regulation system to manage the compressed air supply. This system includes components such as pressure regulators, valves, and sensors to monitor and adjust the air pressure, flow, and distribution. The control system ensures that the air compressor operates within the desired parameters and provides the appropriate amount of compressed air to different parts of the automated system as needed.
Integration of air compressors into automated systems enables sequential operations to be carried out efficiently. Compressed air can be used to control the timing and sequencing of different pneumatic components, ensuring that the automated system performs tasks in the desired order and with precise timing. This is particularly useful in manufacturing and assembly processes where precise coordination of pneumatic actuators is required.
Air compressors can contribute to energy-efficient automation systems. By incorporating energy-saving features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, air compressors can adjust their power output according to the demand, reducing energy consumption during periods of low activity. Additionally, efficient control and regulation systems help optimize the use of compressed air, minimizing waste and improving overall energy efficiency.
Monitoring and Diagnostics:
Integration of air compressors into automated systems often includes monitoring and diagnostic capabilities. Sensors and monitoring devices can be installed to collect data on parameters such as air pressure, temperature, and system performance. This information can be used for real-time monitoring, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting, ensuring the reliable operation of the automated system.
When integrating air compressors into automated systems, it is crucial to consider factors such as the specific requirements of the automation process, the desired air pressure and volume, and the compatibility of the compressor with the control and regulation system. Consulting with experts in automation and compressed air systems can help in designing an efficient and reliable integration.
In summary, air compressors can be seamlessly integrated into automated systems, providing the necessary compressed air to power and control pneumatic components, enabling sequential operations, and contributing to energy-efficient automation processes.
What is the role of air compressor tanks?
Air compressor tanks, also known as receiver tanks or air receivers, play a crucial role in the operation of air compressor systems. They serve several important functions:
1. Storage and Pressure Regulation: The primary role of an air compressor tank is to store compressed air. As the compressor pumps air into the tank, it accumulates and pressurizes the air. The tank acts as a reservoir, allowing the compressor to operate intermittently while providing a steady supply of compressed air during periods of high demand. It helps regulate and stabilize the pressure in the system, reducing pressure fluctuations and ensuring a consistent supply of air.
2. Condensation and Moisture Separation: Compressed air contains moisture, which can condense as the air cools down inside the tank. Air compressor tanks are equipped with moisture separators or drain valves to collect and remove this condensed moisture. The tank provides a space for the moisture to settle, allowing it to be drained out periodically. This helps prevent moisture-related issues such as corrosion, contamination, and damage to downstream equipment.
3. Heat Dissipation: During compression, air temperature increases. The air compressor tank provides a larger surface area for the compressed air to cool down and dissipate heat. This helps prevent overheating of the compressor and ensures efficient operation.
4. Pressure Surge Mitigation: Air compressor tanks act as buffers to absorb pressure surges or pulsations that may occur during compressor operation. These surges can be caused by variations in demand, sudden changes in airflow, or the cyclic nature of reciprocating compressors. The tank absorbs these pressure fluctuations, reducing stress on the compressor and other components, and providing a more stable and consistent supply of compressed air.
5. Energy Efficiency: Air compressor tanks contribute to energy efficiency by reducing the need for the compressor to run continuously. The compressor can fill the tank during periods of low demand and then shut off when the desired pressure is reached. This allows the compressor to operate in shorter cycles, reducing energy consumption and minimizing wear and tear on the compressor motor.
6. Emergency Air Supply: In the event of a power outage or compressor failure, the stored compressed air in the tank can serve as an emergency air supply. This can provide temporary air for critical operations, allowing time for maintenance or repairs to be carried out without disrupting the overall workflow.
Overall, air compressor tanks provide storage, pressure regulation, moisture separation, heat dissipation, pressure surge mitigation, energy efficiency, and emergency backup capabilities. They are vital components that enhance the performance, reliability, and longevity of air compressor systems in various industrial, commercial, and personal applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-24