|Part Name:||Air Compressor Drainer|
|Features:||Advantage of our auto drain valve
1. A large discharge orifice
2. FPM seals for systems where synthetic lubricants are used
3. A test feature to ensure the drain valve is operating correctly
4. Bright display lights for clear indication of operating status
5. Mounts horizontally or vertically
6. Direct operated valve; not diaphragm type
7. Serviceable direct acting valve
8. Work to a medium pressure of up to 230 psi
9. Waterproof (IP65), Shake-proof, Energy-saving, Environment-friendly;
Tiller Blade Plant : Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng hardware industrial park, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. district, ZheJiang .
Disc Blade Plant : HangZhou hi-tech development zone, HangZhou, ZheJiang .
Iron Wheel Plant : Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Tongqin Town, HangZhou, zHangZhoug.
Bolt and Nut Plant : Xihu (West Lake) Dis. industrial zone, HangZhou, zHangZhoug.
|If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation, please feel free to email us, Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest in our products.|
CLICK HERE YOU CAN
Back To Homepage
View More Products About Auto Drain Valve
Why choose FarmDiscover for cooperation?
Comparing with our competitors, we have much more advantages as follows:
1.Since 2000 we have been exporting our parts and have rich experience in agriculture parts export.
2. More professional sales staffs to guarantee the better service.
3. Close to HangZhou/ZheJiang port, Reduce the transportation cost and time, ensure timely delivery.
4. Better quality to guarantee better Credit.
|After-sales Service:||1 Years|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
How does variable speed drive technology improve air compressor efficiency?
Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology improves air compressor efficiency by allowing the compressor to adjust its motor speed to match the compressed air demand. This technology offers several benefits that contribute to energy savings and enhanced overall system efficiency. Here’s how VSD technology improves air compressor efficiency:
1. Matching Air Demand:
Air compressors equipped with VSD technology can vary the motor speed to precisely match the required compressed air output. Traditional fixed-speed compressors operate at a constant speed regardless of the actual demand, leading to energy wastage during periods of lower air demand. VSD compressors, on the other hand, ramp up or down the motor speed to deliver the necessary amount of compressed air, ensuring optimal energy utilization.
2. Reduced Unloaded Running Time:
Fixed-speed compressors often run unloaded during periods of low demand, where they continue to consume energy without producing compressed air. VSD technology eliminates or significantly reduces this unloaded running time by adjusting the motor speed to closely follow the air demand. As a result, VSD compressors minimize energy wastage during idle periods, leading to improved efficiency.
3. Soft Starting:
Traditional fixed-speed compressors experience high inrush currents during startup, which can strain the electrical system and cause voltage dips. VSD compressors utilize soft starting capabilities, gradually ramping up the motor speed instead of instantly reaching full speed. This soft starting feature reduces mechanical and electrical stress, ensuring a smooth and controlled startup, and minimizing energy spikes.
4. Energy Savings at Partial Load:
In many applications, compressed air demand varies throughout the day or during different production cycles. VSD compressors excel in such scenarios by operating at lower speeds during periods of lower demand. Since power consumption is proportional to motor speed, running the compressor at reduced speeds significantly reduces energy consumption compared to fixed-speed compressors that operate at a constant speed regardless of the demand.
5. Elimination of On/Off Cycling:
Fixed-speed compressors often use on/off cycling to adjust the compressed air output. This cycling can result in frequent starts and stops, which consume more energy and cause mechanical wear. VSD compressors eliminate the need for on/off cycling by continuously adjusting the motor speed to meet the demand. By operating at a consistent speed within the required range, VSD compressors minimize energy losses associated with frequent cycling.
6. Enhanced System Control:
VSD compressors offer advanced control capabilities, allowing for precise monitoring and adjustment of the compressed air system. These systems can integrate with sensors and control algorithms to maintain optimal system pressure, minimize pressure fluctuations, and prevent excessive energy consumption. The ability to fine-tune the compressor’s output based on real-time demand contributes to improved overall system efficiency.
By utilizing variable speed drive technology, air compressors can achieve significant energy savings, reduce operational costs, and enhance their environmental sustainability by minimizing energy wastage and optimizing efficiency.
Can air compressors be integrated into automated systems?
Yes, air compressors can be integrated into automated systems, providing a reliable and versatile source of compressed air for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors can be integrated into automated systems:
Air compressors are commonly used in pneumatic automation systems, where compressed air is utilized to power and control automated machinery and equipment. Pneumatic systems rely on the controlled release of compressed air to generate linear or rotational motion, actuating valves, cylinders, and other pneumatic components. By integrating an air compressor into the system, a continuous supply of compressed air is available to power the automation process.
Control and Regulation:
In automated systems, air compressors are often connected to a control and regulation system to manage the compressed air supply. This system includes components such as pressure regulators, valves, and sensors to monitor and adjust the air pressure, flow, and distribution. The control system ensures that the air compressor operates within the desired parameters and provides the appropriate amount of compressed air to different parts of the automated system as needed.
Integration of air compressors into automated systems enables sequential operations to be carried out efficiently. Compressed air can be used to control the timing and sequencing of different pneumatic components, ensuring that the automated system performs tasks in the desired order and with precise timing. This is particularly useful in manufacturing and assembly processes where precise coordination of pneumatic actuators is required.
Air compressors can contribute to energy-efficient automation systems. By incorporating energy-saving features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, air compressors can adjust their power output according to the demand, reducing energy consumption during periods of low activity. Additionally, efficient control and regulation systems help optimize the use of compressed air, minimizing waste and improving overall energy efficiency.
Monitoring and Diagnostics:
Integration of air compressors into automated systems often includes monitoring and diagnostic capabilities. Sensors and monitoring devices can be installed to collect data on parameters such as air pressure, temperature, and system performance. This information can be used for real-time monitoring, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting, ensuring the reliable operation of the automated system.
When integrating air compressors into automated systems, it is crucial to consider factors such as the specific requirements of the automation process, the desired air pressure and volume, and the compatibility of the compressor with the control and regulation system. Consulting with experts in automation and compressed air systems can help in designing an efficient and reliable integration.
In summary, air compressors can be seamlessly integrated into automated systems, providing the necessary compressed air to power and control pneumatic components, enabling sequential operations, and contributing to energy-efficient automation processes.
Are there air compressors specifically designed for high-pressure applications?
Yes, there are air compressors specifically designed for high-pressure applications. These compressors are engineered to generate and deliver compressed air at significantly higher pressures than standard air compressors. Here are some key points about high-pressure air compressors:
1. Pressure Range: High-pressure air compressors are capable of producing compressed air at pressures typically ranging from 1000 to 5000 psi (pounds per square inch) or even higher. This is considerably higher than the typical range of 100 to 175 psi for standard air compressors.
2. Construction: High-pressure aircompressors feature robust construction and specialized components to withstand the higher pressures involved. They are designed with reinforced cylinders, pistons, valves, and seals that can handle the increased stress and prevent leaks or failures under high-pressure conditions.
3. Power: Generating high-pressure compressed air requires more power than standard compressors. High-pressure air compressors often have larger motors or engines to provide the necessary power to achieve the desired pressure levels.
4. Applications: High-pressure air compressors are utilized in various industries and applications where compressed air at elevated pressures is required. Some common applications include:
- Industrial manufacturing processes that involve high-pressure air for operations such as air tools, pneumatic machinery, and equipment.
- Gas and oil exploration and production, where high-pressure air is used for well drilling, well stimulation, and enhanced oil recovery techniques.
- Scuba diving and underwater operations, where high-pressure air is used for breathing apparatus and underwater tools.
- Aerospace and aviation industries, where high-pressure air is used for aircraft systems, testing, and pressurization.
- Fire services and firefighting, where high-pressure air compressors are used to fill breathing air tanks for firefighters.
5. Safety Considerations: Working with high-pressure air requires adherence to strict safety protocols. Proper training, equipment, and maintenance are crucial to ensure the safe operation of high-pressure air compressors. It is important to follow manufacturer guidelines and industry standards for high-pressure applications.
When selecting a high-pressure air compressor, consider factors such as the desired pressure range, required flow rate, power source availability, and the specific application requirements. Consult with experts or manufacturers specializing in high-pressure compressed air systems to identify the most suitable compressor for your needs.
High-pressure air compressors offer the capability to meet the demands of specialized applications that require compressed air at elevated pressures. Their robust design and ability to deliver high-pressure air make them essential tools in various industries and sectors.
editor by CX 2023-11-27
535cfm 162KW hot sales high quality screw air compressor
|Entrega de aire gratis||m³/min||4.5||6||5||12||15||15||13|
|Presión de trabajo normal||bar||8||8||10||10||13||13||15|
(sin barra de remolque)
|Cantidad de ruedas||2||2||2||4||4||4||4|
|Tamaño y número de valor de salida||G1″*2||G1″*2||G1″*2||G1″*1
|No. de cilindros||4||4||4||4||4||6||6|
|La velocidad del motor||rpm||2650||2400||2400||2200||2200||2200||2200|
|Capacidad de aceite||L||5||7||7||11||11||15||15|
|capacidad de refrigerante||L||30||30||30||60||60||75||75|
|Capacidad del tanque de combustible||L||100||100||100||180||180||180||180|
|Entrega de aire gratis||m³/min||10||15||15||17||15||13||22|
|Presión de trabajo normal||bar||17||15||15||13||16||17||15|
(sin barra de remolque)
|Cantidad de ruedas||4||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Tamaño y número de valor de salida||G1″*1
|No. de cilindros||6||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|La velocidad del motor||rpm||2200||2200||2200||2200||2200||2200||2200|
|Capacidad de aceite||L||15||15||20||20||20||20||24|
|capacidad de refrigerante||L||75||75||90||90||90||90||110|
|Capacidad del tanque de combustible||L||180||180||220||220||220||220||220|
|Entrega de aire gratis||m³/min||17||14||28||22||17||25||29||33|
|Presión de trabajo normal||bar||17||22||13||17||25||25||24||25|
(sin barra de remolque)
|Cantidad de ruedas||4||4||4||4||4|
|Tamaño y número de valor de salida||G1″*1
|G1″*1 G1 1/2″*1
|G1″*1 G1 1/2″*1
|G1″*1 G1 1/2″*1
|No. de cilindros||6||6||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|La velocidad del motor||rpm||2200||2200||2000||2000||2000||1900||1900||1900|
|Capacidad de aceite||L||24||24||28||28||28||32||32||32|
|capacidad de refrigerante||L||110||110||140||140||140||180||180||180|
|Capacidad del tanque de combustible||L||220||220||280||280||280||400||400||400|
HangZhou CHINAMFG Air Compressor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in the logistics capital of China, 1 of the important birthplaces of Chinese civilization-HangZhou, ZheJiang Province. With professinal manufacturing experience and first -class comprehensive scientific and technological strength of the talent team, as the energy-saving compressor system leader and renowed in the industry.
We specializes in R & D and sales of power frequency ,permanent magnet frequency conversion ,two -stage compressor permanent magnet frequency conversion ,low -voltage and mobile screw air compressor . With a deep industry background , 1 step ahead ambition . With the professional enthusiasm for screw air compressor , team innovation , to meat the challenges of enterprise’s own determination and the rigorous attitude of excellence,products are strictly in accordance with IOS 9001 international quality procedures,to provide customers with energy -saving and reliable products .
We warmly welcomes people from all around the world to visit the company to guide the establishment of a wide range of business contacts and cooperation . Choosing HangZhou Atlas Air compressor Manufacturing Co.,Led.is to choose quality and service ,choose culture and taste ,choose a permanent and trustworthy partner !
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
A1: We are factory. Please check Our Company Profile.
Q2: What the exactly address of your factory?
A2: Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Innovation Park, Zaoyuan Town, HangZhou, ZheJiang , China
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
A3: 18 months warranty for the machine,technical support according to your needs.
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
Q5: How long will you take to arrange production?
A5: Deliver standard goods within 30days, Other customized goods is TBD.
Q6: Can you accept OEM orders?
A6: Yes, with professional design team, OEM orders are highly welcome.
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||Diesel Engine|
|Structure Type:||Closed Type|
|Installation Type:||Movable Type|
How are air compressors employed in the petrochemical industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the petrochemical industry, where they are employed for various applications that require compressed air. The petrochemical industry encompasses the production of chemicals and products derived from petroleum and natural gas. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are utilized in the petrochemical industry:
1. Instrumentation and Control Systems:
Air compressors are used to power pneumatic instrumentation and control systems in petrochemical plants. These systems rely on compressed air to operate control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate processes such as flow control, pressure control, and temperature control. Compressed air provides a reliable and clean source of energy for these critical control mechanisms.
2. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
Petrochemical plants often utilize pneumatic tools and equipment for various tasks such as maintenance, repair, and construction activities. Air compressors supply the necessary compressed air to power these tools, including pneumatic drills, impact wrenches, grinders, sanders, and painting equipment. The versatility and convenience of compressed air make it an ideal energy source for a wide range of pneumatic tools used in the industry.
3. Process Air and Gas Supply:
Petrochemical processes often require a supply of compressed air and gases for specific applications. Air compressors are employed to generate compressed air for processes such as oxidation, combustion, and aeration. They may also be used to compress gases like nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen, which are utilized in various petrochemical reactions and treatment processes.
4. Cooling and Ventilation:
Petrochemical plants require adequate cooling and ventilation systems to maintain optimal operating conditions and ensure the safety of personnel. Air compressors are used to power cooling fans, blowers, and air circulation systems that help maintain the desired temperature, remove heat generated by equipment, and provide ventilation in critical areas.
5. Nitrogen Generation:
Nitrogen is widely used in the petrochemical industry for applications such as blanketing, purging, and inerting. Air compressors are utilized in nitrogen generation systems, where they compress atmospheric air, which is then passed through a nitrogen separation process to produce high-purity nitrogen gas. This nitrogen is used for various purposes, including preventing the formation of explosive mixtures, protecting sensitive equipment, and maintaining the integrity of stored products.
6. Instrument Air:
Instrument air is essential for operating pneumatic instruments, analyzers, and control devices throughout the petrochemical plant. Air compressors supply compressed air that is treated and conditioned to meet the stringent requirements of instrument air quality standards. Instrument air is used for tasks such as pneumatic conveying, pneumatic actuators, and calibration of instruments.
By employing air compressors in the petrochemical industry, operators can ensure reliable and efficient operation of pneumatic systems, power various tools and equipment, support critical processes, and maintain safe and controlled environments.
What is the impact of altitude on air compressor performance?
The altitude at which an air compressor operates can have a significant impact on its performance. Here are the key factors affected by altitude:
1. Decreased Air Density:
As altitude increases, the air density decreases. This means there is less oxygen available per unit volume of air. Since air compressors rely on the intake of atmospheric air for compression, the reduced air density at higher altitudes can lead to a decrease in compressor performance.
2. Reduced Airflow:
The decrease in air density at higher altitudes results in reduced airflow. This can affect the cooling capacity of the compressor, as lower airflow hampers the dissipation of heat generated during compression. Inadequate cooling can lead to increased operating temperatures and potential overheating of the compressor.
3. Decreased Power Output:
Lower air density at higher altitudes also affects the power output of the compressor. The reduced oxygen content in the air can result in incomplete combustion, leading to decreased power generation. As a result, the compressor may deliver lower airflow and pressure than its rated capacity.
4. Extended Compression Cycle:
At higher altitudes, the air compressor needs to work harder to compress the thinner air. This can lead to an extended compression cycle, as the compressor may require more time to reach the desired pressure levels. The longer compression cycle can affect the overall efficiency and productivity of the compressor.
5. Pressure Adjustments:
When operating an air compressor at higher altitudes, it may be necessary to adjust the pressure settings. As the ambient air pressure decreases with altitude, the compressor’s pressure gauge may need to be recalibrated to maintain the desired pressure output. Failing to make these adjustments can result in underinflated tires, improper tool performance, or other issues.
6. Compressor Design:
Some air compressors are specifically designed to handle higher altitudes. These models may incorporate features such as larger intake filters, more robust cooling systems, and adjusted compression ratios to compensate for the reduced air density and maintain optimal performance.
7. Maintenance Considerations:
Operating an air compressor at higher altitudes may require additional maintenance and monitoring. It is important to regularly check and clean the intake filters to ensure proper airflow. Monitoring the compressor’s operating temperature and making any necessary adjustments or repairs is also crucial to prevent overheating and maintain efficient performance.
When using an air compressor at higher altitudes, it is advisable to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations specific to altitude operations. Following these guidelines and considering the impact of altitude on air compressor performance will help ensure safe and efficient operation.
What is the difference between a piston and rotary screw compressor?
Piston compressors and rotary screw compressors are two common types of air compressors with distinct differences in their design and operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the differences between these two compressor types:
1. Operating Principle:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors, also known as reciprocating compressors, use one or more pistons driven by a crankshaft to compress air. The piston moves up and down within a cylinder, creating a vacuum during the intake stroke and compressing the air during the compression stroke.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors utilize two intermeshing screws (rotors) to compress air. As the male and female screws rotate, the air is trapped between them and gradually compressed as it moves along the screw threads.
2. Compression Method:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors achieve compression through a positive displacement process. The air is drawn into the cylinder and compressed as the piston moves back and forth. The compression is intermittent, occurring in discrete cycles.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors also employ a positive displacement method. The compression is continuous as the rotating screws create a continuous flow of air and compress it gradually as it moves along the screw threads.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are known for their high efficiency at lower flow rates and higher pressures. They are well-suited for applications that require intermittent or variable air demand.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are highly efficient for continuous operation and are designed to handle higher flow rates. They are often used in applications with a constant or steady air demand.
4. Noise Level:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors tend to generate more noise during operation due to the reciprocating motion of the pistons and valves.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are generally quieter in operation compared to piston compressors. The smooth rotation of the screws contributes to reduced noise levels.
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors typically require more frequent maintenance due to the higher number of moving parts, such as pistons, valves, and rings.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors have fewer moving parts, resulting in lower maintenance requirements. They often have longer service intervals and can operate continuously for extended periods without significant maintenance.
6. Size and Portability:
- Piston Compressors: Piston compressors are available in both smaller portable models and larger stationary units. Portable piston compressors are commonly used in construction, automotive, and DIY applications.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: Rotary screw compressors are typically larger and more suitable for stationary installations in industrial and commercial settings. They are less commonly used in portable applications.
These are some of the key differences between piston compressors and rotary screw compressors. The choice between the two depends on factors such as required flow rate, pressure, duty cycle, efficiency, noise level, maintenance needs, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-13