ZIQI CHINAMFG Screw Air Compressor Advantages:
A.80% components of CHINAMFG Compressor adopt global well known reliable brand to make sure the air compressor with high quality,durable,energy saving:
1.Core part:Germany GHH RAND screw air end ;
2.Motor:adopt Brazil WEG brand,the second biggest motor manufacturer in the world,IE4 energy saving standard 3 phase induction motor,IP55 protection;
3.Italian EURE oil air vessel ,the lead pressure vessel manufacturer in the world;
4.Italian Manuli oil tube ;
5.French Schneider electric system;
6.Sweden CHINAMFG bearings
The air compressor equiped the frequency inverter,to make the air compressor with variable speed drive [VSD].The principle of VSD is to adjust the motor rotation speed automatically according to the actual air consumption. The reduced system pressure decreases the total energy consumption of the whole system, which can reduce energy costs by 35% or more.
|Model||Air pressure||Max air displacement||Motor power||transmission||dimension||Weight||Noise||Outlet|
|GAS-55A VFC||0.7||7||102||10.9||385||75||55||direct drive &air cooling or water cooling||2150||1326||1766||1550||69±2||50|
*For other requirements,please contact the salesman.
Packaging & Shipping
Are you manufacturer?
ZIQI: Yes,we are professional air compressor manufacturer over 10 years and our factory located in ZheJiang .
How long is your air compressor warranty?
ZIQI: For 1 year.
Do you provide After- sales service parts?
ZIQI: Of course, We could provide easy- consumable spares.
How long could your air compressor be used?
ZIQI: Generally, more than 10 years.
How about your price?
ZIQI: Based on high quality, Our price is very competitive in this market all over the world.
How about your customer service?
ZIQI: For email, we could reply our customers’ emails within 2 hours.
Do you support OEM?
ZIQI: YES, and we also provide multiple models to select.
How to get quicker quotation?
When you send us inquiry, please confirm below information at the same time:
* What is the air displacement (m3/min,cfm/min)?
* What is the air pressure (mpa,bar,psi)?
* What is the voltage in your factory (v/p/Hz)?
* It is ok if you need air tank, air dryer and filters.
This information is helpful for us to check suitable equipment solution and quotation quickly.
|VSD Oil-Free Screw Air Compressor||Combined Screw Air Compressor||Two Stage Screw Air Compressor|
Bob Cui | Overseas Sale Manager
ZIQI Compressor(ZheJiang )Co.,Ltd
Add:No.280,Wangwei West Rd.Fengjing Industrial Park,Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n Dist.,ZheJiang ,CN.
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
What is the role of air compressors in power generation?
Air compressors play a significant role in power generation, supporting various operations and equipment within the industry. Here are some key roles of air compressors in power generation:
1. Combustion Air Supply:
Air compressors are used to supply compressed air for the combustion process in power generation. In fossil fuel power plants, such as coal-fired or natural gas power plants, compressed air is required to deliver a steady flow of air to the burners. The compressed air helps in the efficient combustion of fuel, enhancing the overall performance and energy output of the power plant.
2. Instrumentation and Control:
Air compressors are utilized for instrumentation and control systems in power generation facilities. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic control valves, actuators, and other pneumatic devices that regulate the flow of steam, water, and gases within the power plant. The reliable and precise control provided by compressed air ensures efficient and safe operation of various processes and equipment.
3. Cooling and Ventilation:
In power generation, air compressors are involved in cooling and ventilation applications. Compressed air is used to drive air-operated cooling fans and blowers, providing adequate airflow for cooling critical components such as generators, transformers, and power electronics. The compressed air also assists in maintaining proper ventilation in control rooms, substations, and other enclosed spaces, helping to dissipate heat and ensure a comfortable working environment.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and maintenance tasks in power generation facilities. Compressed air is utilized to blow away dust, dirt, and debris from equipment, machinery, and electrical panels. It helps in maintaining the cleanliness and optimal performance of various components, reducing the risk of equipment failure and improving overall reliability.
5. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
In power generation plants, air compressors provide the necessary compressed air for operating pneumatic tools and equipment. These tools include impact wrenches, pneumatic drills, grinders, and sandblasting equipment, which are utilized for installation, maintenance, and repair tasks. The high-pressure air generated by compressors enables efficient and reliable operation of these tools, enhancing productivity and reducing manual effort.
6. Nitrogen Generation:
Sometimes, air compressors are used in power generation for nitrogen generation. Compressed air is passed through a nitrogen generator system, which separates nitrogen from other components of air, producing a high-purity nitrogen gas stream. Nitrogen is commonly used in power plant applications, such as purging systems, blanketing in transformers, and generator cooling, due to its inert properties and low moisture content.
7. Start-up and Emergency Systems:
Air compressors are an integral part of start-up and emergency systems in power generation. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic starters for gas turbines, providing the initial rotation needed to start the turbine. In emergency situations, compressed air is also used to actuate emergency shutdown valves, safety systems, and fire suppression equipment, ensuring the safe operation and protection of the power plant.
Overall, air compressors contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of power generation facilities, supporting combustion processes, control systems, cooling, cleaning, and various other applications critical to the power generation industry.
How are air compressors utilized in pneumatic tools?
Air compressors play a crucial role in powering and operating pneumatic tools. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors are utilized in pneumatic tools:
Pneumatic tools rely on compressed air as their power source. The air compressor generates and stores compressed air, which is then delivered to the pneumatic tool through a hose or piping system. The compressed air provides the force necessary for the tool to perform various tasks.
Air Pressure Regulation:
Air compressors are equipped with pressure regulation systems to control the output pressure of the compressed air. Different pneumatic tools require different air pressure levels to operate optimally. The air compressor’s pressure regulator allows users to adjust the output pressure according to the specific requirements of the pneumatic tool being used.
Air Volume and Flow:
Air compressors provide a continuous supply of compressed air, ensuring a consistent air volume and flow rate for pneumatic tools. The air volume is typically measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM) and determines the tool’s performance capabilities. Higher CFM ratings indicate that the pneumatic tool can deliver more power and operate at a faster rate.
Pneumatic tools utilize compressed air to actuate their mechanical components. For example, an air-powered impact wrench uses compressed air to drive the tool’s internal hammer mechanism, generating high torque for fastening or loosening bolts and nuts. Similarly, air-powered drills, sanders, nail guns, and spray guns rely on compressed air to power their respective operations.
One of the significant advantages of pneumatic tools is their versatility, and air compressors enable this flexibility. A single air compressor can power a wide range of pneumatic tools, eliminating the need for separate power sources for each tool. This makes pneumatic tools a popular choice in various industries, such as automotive, construction, manufacturing, and woodworking.
Air compressors come in different sizes and configurations, offering varying degrees of portability. Smaller portable air compressors are commonly used in applications where mobility is essential, such as construction sites or remote locations. The portability of air compressors allows pneumatic tools to be used in various work environments without the constraints of being tethered to a fixed power source.
Overall, air compressors are integral to the functionality and operation of pneumatic tools. They provide the necessary power, air pressure regulation, and continuous airflow required for pneumatic tools to perform a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-11-16
HangZhou CHINAMFG Marine Equipment Co., Ltd. covers an area of 24600 square meters, located in jiangyan Economic Development Zone, fumin CHINAMFG Park, with comprehensive test bench and large lifting equipment test bench, is specialized in the production of Marine safety life-saving equipment enterprises.
The company has the leading technology, strict management, fine equipment, strictly by the China Classification Society CCSISO9001:2008 quality management system certification to ensure, the main production: Marine lifeboat/life raft landing gear, gravity inverted boom davit, free landing davit, gangway winch, lifeboat/rescue boat winch, Marine low, medium and high pressure air compressor and all types of fully enclosed/open lifeboat and rescue boat.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Marine Equipment Co., Ltd. is the production of maritime rescue equipment professional enterprise, main products are the life boat winch, the rescue boat winch, free fall type lifeboat launching device, gravity pour davit arm type, single arm liferaft lowered device, single arm boat/raft hanger and cranes, electric, pneumatic) ladder winch and Marine air compressor and various kinds of form a complete set of lifeboat.
Corporate culture: To build the world heavy industry carrier
— Corporate philosophy
Enterprise tenet: synchronizing with the world and consumers
Enterprise vision: strict management, sustainable development and satisfactory service
Enterprise values: The pursuit of quality The pursuit of Haihao
Enterprise spirit: Honesty, diligence and earnest
Haihao ships are interwoven with glory and dream, hardships and challenges, and will continue to burst out brilliant brilliance in continuous development and struggle
Haihao Marine respects every employee’s hard work, creates a level playing field for employees, and gives full play to their potential
Q: What are the available shipping methods?
A: Port location: HangZhou or ZheJiang , China Shipping to: CHINAMFG Shipping method: by sea, by air, by express Estimated delivery dates depend on specific order list, shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery time may vary.
Q: What payment methods are supported?
A: Payment: By T/T, Western Union, Money Gram for samples 100% with the order, for production,30% paid for deposit by before production arrangement, the balance to be paid before shipment. Negotiation is accepted.
Q: How to control the quality of CHINAMFG Products?
A: Products Material: Strictly control the material used, make sure they can meet international requested standards, and maintain long working life.
Semi-finished products inspection: We examine the proudcts100% before finished. Such as Visual Inspection, Thread testing, Leak Testing, and so on.
Production line test: Our engineers will inspect machines and lines at fixed period.
Finished Product Inspection: We do the test according to ISO19879-2005, leakage test, proof test, re-use of components, burst test, cyclic endurance test, vibration test, etc.
QCTeam:A QC team with more than 10 professional and technical personnel. To ensure 100% products checking.
Q: How long is the product date of delivery probably?
A: The different product, as well as the diferent run quantity can affect the date of delivery, but in ordinary circumstances product date of delivery about 30 days. Most of products have stock, contact us anytime to get more information.
Q: How to Custom-made(OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have a new product drawing or a sample, please send to us, and we can custom-made the product as your required. We wllalso provide our professional advices of the products to make the design to be more realized & maximize the performance.
Q: How about the mini order quantity?
A: We don’t have strict requirments on most items, due to we have stock. More information can send us the enquiry list, we check and reply you. For custom-made, MoQ will be adviced due to the specific product.
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
How are air compressors utilized in pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Air compressors play a crucial role in pharmaceutical manufacturing, where they are utilized for various critical applications. The pharmaceutical industry requires a reliable source of clean and compressed air to ensure the safety, efficiency, and quality of its processes. Here’s an overview of how air compressors are utilized in pharmaceutical manufacturing:
1. Manufacturing Processes:
Air compressors are used in numerous manufacturing processes within the pharmaceutical industry. Compressed air is employed for tasks such as mixing and blending of ingredients, granulation, tablet compression, coating, and encapsulation of pharmaceutical products. The controlled delivery of compressed air facilitates precise and consistent manufacturing processes, ensuring the production of high-quality pharmaceuticals.
2. Instrumentation and Control Systems:
Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities rely on compressed air for powering instrumentation and control systems. Compressed air is used to operate pneumatic valves, actuators, and control devices that regulate the flow of fluids, control temperature and pressure, and automate various processes. The clean and dry nature of compressed air makes it ideal for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of these critical control mechanisms.
3. Packaging and Filling:
Air compressors are employed in pharmaceutical packaging and filling processes. Compressed air is used to power machinery and equipment for bottle cleaning, labeling, capping, and sealing of pharmaceutical products. Compressed air provides the necessary force and precision for efficient and reliable packaging, ensuring product safety and compliance.
4. Cleanroom Environments:
Pharmaceutical manufacturing often takes place in controlled cleanroom environments to prevent contamination and maintain product quality. Air compressors are used to supply clean and filtered compressed air to these cleanrooms, ensuring a controlled and sterile environment for the production of pharmaceuticals. Compressed air is also utilized in cleanroom air showers and air curtains for personnel and material decontamination.
5. Laboratory Applications:
In pharmaceutical laboratories, air compressors are utilized for various applications. Compressed air is used in laboratory instruments, such as gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, and other analytical equipment. It is also employed in clean air cabinets, fume hoods, and laminar flow benches, providing a controlled and clean environment for testing, analysis, and research.
6. HVAC Systems:
Air compressors are involved in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Compressed air powers the operation of HVAC controls, dampers, actuators, and air handling units, ensuring proper air circulation, temperature control, and environmental conditions in various manufacturing areas.
By utilizing air compressors in pharmaceutical manufacturing, the industry can maintain strict quality standards, enhance operational efficiency, and ensure the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products.
Can air compressors be integrated into automated systems?
Yes, air compressors can be integrated into automated systems, providing a reliable and versatile source of compressed air for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how air compressors can be integrated into automated systems:
Air compressors are commonly used in pneumatic automation systems, where compressed air is utilized to power and control automated machinery and equipment. Pneumatic systems rely on the controlled release of compressed air to generate linear or rotational motion, actuating valves, cylinders, and other pneumatic components. By integrating an air compressor into the system, a continuous supply of compressed air is available to power the automation process.
Control and Regulation:
In automated systems, air compressors are often connected to a control and regulation system to manage the compressed air supply. This system includes components such as pressure regulators, valves, and sensors to monitor and adjust the air pressure, flow, and distribution. The control system ensures that the air compressor operates within the desired parameters and provides the appropriate amount of compressed air to different parts of the automated system as needed.
Integration of air compressors into automated systems enables sequential operations to be carried out efficiently. Compressed air can be used to control the timing and sequencing of different pneumatic components, ensuring that the automated system performs tasks in the desired order and with precise timing. This is particularly useful in manufacturing and assembly processes where precise coordination of pneumatic actuators is required.
Air compressors can contribute to energy-efficient automation systems. By incorporating energy-saving features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, air compressors can adjust their power output according to the demand, reducing energy consumption during periods of low activity. Additionally, efficient control and regulation systems help optimize the use of compressed air, minimizing waste and improving overall energy efficiency.
Monitoring and Diagnostics:
Integration of air compressors into automated systems often includes monitoring and diagnostic capabilities. Sensors and monitoring devices can be installed to collect data on parameters such as air pressure, temperature, and system performance. This information can be used for real-time monitoring, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting, ensuring the reliable operation of the automated system.
When integrating air compressors into automated systems, it is crucial to consider factors such as the specific requirements of the automation process, the desired air pressure and volume, and the compatibility of the compressor with the control and regulation system. Consulting with experts in automation and compressed air systems can help in designing an efficient and reliable integration.
In summary, air compressors can be seamlessly integrated into automated systems, providing the necessary compressed air to power and control pneumatic components, enabling sequential operations, and contributing to energy-efficient automation processes.
What is the role of air compressor tanks?
Air compressor tanks, also known as receiver tanks or air receivers, play a crucial role in the operation of air compressor systems. They serve several important functions:
1. Storage and Pressure Regulation: The primary role of an air compressor tank is to store compressed air. As the compressor pumps air into the tank, it accumulates and pressurizes the air. The tank acts as a reservoir, allowing the compressor to operate intermittently while providing a steady supply of compressed air during periods of high demand. It helps regulate and stabilize the pressure in the system, reducing pressure fluctuations and ensuring a consistent supply of air.
2. Condensation and Moisture Separation: Compressed air contains moisture, which can condense as the air cools down inside the tank. Air compressor tanks are equipped with moisture separators or drain valves to collect and remove this condensed moisture. The tank provides a space for the moisture to settle, allowing it to be drained out periodically. This helps prevent moisture-related issues such as corrosion, contamination, and damage to downstream equipment.
3. Heat Dissipation: During compression, air temperature increases. The air compressor tank provides a larger surface area for the compressed air to cool down and dissipate heat. This helps prevent overheating of the compressor and ensures efficient operation.
4. Pressure Surge Mitigation: Air compressor tanks act as buffers to absorb pressure surges or pulsations that may occur during compressor operation. These surges can be caused by variations in demand, sudden changes in airflow, or the cyclic nature of reciprocating compressors. The tank absorbs these pressure fluctuations, reducing stress on the compressor and other components, and providing a more stable and consistent supply of compressed air.
5. Energy Efficiency: Air compressor tanks contribute to energy efficiency by reducing the need for the compressor to run continuously. The compressor can fill the tank during periods of low demand and then shut off when the desired pressure is reached. This allows the compressor to operate in shorter cycles, reducing energy consumption and minimizing wear and tear on the compressor motor.
6. Emergency Air Supply: In the event of a power outage or compressor failure, the stored compressed air in the tank can serve as an emergency air supply. This can provide temporary air for critical operations, allowing time for maintenance or repairs to be carried out without disrupting the overall workflow.
Overall, air compressor tanks provide storage, pressure regulation, moisture separation, heat dissipation, pressure surge mitigation, energy efficiency, and emergency backup capabilities. They are vital components that enhance the performance, reliability, and longevity of air compressor systems in various industrial, commercial, and personal applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-24