Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Kingair Industrial Co., Ltd., is the core technology solution provider for compressed gas system solutions, with mature operation experience and excellent brand reputation in the 3 major areas : product system, core technology and solutions.
The company has strong comprehensive strength, the factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis., ZheJiang , covers an area of 30000 square meters, has a strong equipment production capacity. In the course of 20 years of operation and development, we have always adhered to the enterprise spirit of”professionalism, innovation, energy saving and service”, deeply implemented the strategic policy of environmental protection and low carbon, and realized the construction of high intelligent and efficient air pressure system industry chain.
Kingair focuses on R&D, production and trade, and produces air compressor products with stable overall performance, advanced control system, superior, gas environment, reasonable design, higher efficiency and longer service life.
Eachproduct of the company has passed the IS09000 quality management system certification, European CE, ISO certification, etc., and has established a complete set of mature foreign trade operation system. The products are popular in more than 80 countries and regions in Asia, Europe,Africa and America.
Q1. Is KINGAIR trading company or manufacture ?
A: We are professional manufacturer of screw air compressor, more than 20years experience.
Q2. How long is KINGAIR delivery time ?
A: KINGAIR standard delivery time is 15working days After confirmed order.For the other non-standard requirements will be discussed case by case.
Q3. How about your after-sales service?
A: 1. Provide customers with installation and commissioning online instructions.
2. Well-trained engineers available to overseas service.
3. CHINAMFG agents and after service available.arrange our engineers to help you training and installation.
Q4. What is the available voltage KINGAIR compressor?
A:KINGAIR available voltage include
380v/50hz/3p,4000v/50hz/3p,3415v/50hz/3p,220v/60hz/3p,440v/60hz/3p,AndKIGNAIR also supplies the required Voltage.
Q5. Do you have any certificate ?
A: Yes, according to customer’s market need, we can offer CE, ISO etc certificate.
Q6. Do you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes Both OEM & ODM service can be accepted.
Q7. Can KINGAIR machines be run in High Temperature environment?What is working temperature range?
A: Yes, KINGAIR machines would run in high temperature environment countries.such as India, UAE,South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iraq. Pakistan.etc.
|After-sales Service:||Online Technology Support|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Power Source:||AC Power|
How are air compressors used in the food and beverage industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the food and beverage industry, providing a reliable source of compressed air for various applications. Here are some common uses of air compressors in this industry:
1. Packaging and Filling:
Air compressors are extensively used in packaging and filling operations in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic systems that control the movement and operation of packaging machinery, such as filling machines, capping machines, labeling equipment, and sealing devices. The precise and controlled delivery of compressed air ensures accurate and efficient packaging of products.
2. Cleaning and Sanitization:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and sanitization purposes in food and beverage processing facilities. Compressed air is used to operate air-powered cleaning equipment, such as air blowguns, air-operated vacuum systems, and air knives. It helps remove debris, dust, and contaminants from production lines, equipment, and hard-to-reach areas. Additionally, compressed air is used for drying surfaces after cleaning and for applying sanitizing agents.
3. Cooling and Refrigeration:
In the food and beverage industry, air compressors are utilized in cooling and refrigeration systems. Compressed air is used to drive air compressors in refrigeration units, enabling the circulation of refrigerants and maintaining optimal temperatures for food storage and preservation. The controlled airflow provided by the compressors facilitates efficient cooling and refrigeration processes.
4. Aeration and Mixing:
Air compressors are used for aeration and mixing applications in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is introduced into processes such as fermentation, dough mixing, and wastewater treatment. It helps in promoting oxygen transfer, enhancing microbial activity, and facilitating proper mixing of ingredients or substances, contributing to the desired quality and consistency of food and beverage products.
5. Pneumatic Conveying:
In food processing plants, air compressors are employed for pneumatic conveying systems. Compressed air is used to transport bulk materials such as grains, powders, and ingredients through pipes or tubes. It enables the gentle and efficient movement of materials without the need for mechanical conveyors, reducing the risk of product damage or contamination.
6. Quality Control and Testing:
Air compressors are utilized in quality control and testing processes within the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is used for leak testing of packaging materials, containers, and seals to ensure product integrity. It is also employed for spraying air or gases during sensory analysis and flavor testing.
7. Air Agitation:
In certain food and beverage production processes, air compressors are used for air agitation. Compressed air is introduced into tanks, mixing vessels, or fermentation tanks to create turbulence and promote mixing or chemical reactions. It aids in achieving consistent product quality and uniform distribution of ingredients or additives.
It is important to note that air compressors used in the food and beverage industry must meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They may require specific filtration systems, oil-free operation, and compliance with food safety regulations to prevent contamination or product spoilage.
By utilizing air compressors effectively, the food and beverage industry can benefit from improved productivity, enhanced product quality, and efficient processing operations.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with compressed air?
Working with compressed air requires adherence to certain safety precautions to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of individuals involved. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles or a face shield to protect eyes from flying debris or particles, hearing protection to reduce noise exposure, and gloves to safeguard hands from potential hazards.
2. Compressed Air Storage:
Avoid storing compressed air in containers that are not designed for this purpose, such as soda bottles or makeshift containers. Use approved and properly labeled air storage tanks or cylinders that can handle the pressure and are regularly inspected and maintained.
3. Pressure Regulation:
Ensure that the air pressure is regulated to a safe level suitable for the equipment and tools being used. High-pressure air streams can cause serious injuries, so it is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and never exceed the maximum allowable pressure.
4. Air Hose Inspection:
Regularly inspect air hoses for signs of damage, such as cuts, abrasions, or leaks. Replace damaged hoses immediately to prevent potential accidents or loss of pressure.
5. Air Blowguns:
Exercise caution when using air blowguns. Never direct compressed air towards yourself or others, as it can cause eye injuries, hearing damage, or dislodge particles that may be harmful if inhaled. Always point blowguns away from people or any sensitive equipment or materials.
6. Air Tool Safety:
Follow proper operating procedures for pneumatic tools. Ensure that tools are in good working condition, and inspect them before each use. Use the appropriate accessories, such as safety guards or shields, to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
7. Air Compressor Maintenance:
Maintain air compressors according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Regularly check for leaks, clean or replace filters, and drain moisture from the system. Proper maintenance ensures the safe and efficient operation of the compressor.
8. Training and Education:
Provide adequate training and education to individuals working with compressed air. Ensure they understand the potential hazards, safe operating procedures, and emergency protocols. Encourage open communication regarding safety concerns and implement a culture of safety in the workplace.
When performing maintenance or repairs on compressed air systems, follow lockout/tagout procedures to isolate the equipment from energy sources and prevent accidental startup. This ensures the safety of the individuals working on the system.
10. Proper Ventilation:
Ensure proper ventilation in enclosed areas where compressed air is used. Compressed air can displace oxygen, leading to a potential risk of asphyxiation. Adequate ventilation helps maintain a safe breathing environment.
By adhering to these safety precautions, individuals can minimize the risks associated with working with compressed air and create a safer work environment.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-10-23